The Rangers physio

Carsons Dog

When wee Nacho came off for treatment on his ankle on Saturday who the phuk decided to send him back on to the pitch to aggravate it and result in him missing the tim game.

Any physio worth his salt would have kept him off and got the sub on straight away.

Nacho signalled to McCoist that he needed to come off and he was waved to play on, five minutes later he signalled again and was ignored then a few minutes later he chased the ball and went down and only then was he subbed. As has been said Naismith was sent back on having done his ligament.

The time it takes, when we make a change, to give a regular player instructions to play his regular game is beyond belief as well..

Nacho signalled to McCoist that he needed to come off and he was waved to play on, five minutes later he signalled again and was ignored then a few minutes later he chased the ball and went down and only then was he subbed. As has been said Naismith was sent back on having done his ligament.

The time it takes, when we make a change, to give a regular player instructions to play his regular game is beyond belief as well..

And as a (probable) result he misses the game against the rattlers :anguish:

Any physio worth his salt would have kept him off and got the sub on straight away.

There's an unseen camera angle where he's caught blessing himself as he sends Novo back on.

Thats what I suspected - Feckin Opus Dei physios :anguish:

He's the nina myers of physiotherapists

There's an unseen camera angle where he's caught blessing himself as he sends Novo back on.

Thats what I suspected - Feckin Opus Dei physios :anguish:

He's the nina myers of physiotherapists

Slag - I've e-mailed MI6

I remember seeing that and wondering why he was still on the pitch. A real poor job by someone.