***Inter Milan v AC Milan thread***

bluenose_72

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top quality football on show, i could get used to watching that. Hope BBC can get Italian Football on a more permanent basis.

Absolutely mate, thoroughly enjoyed that game. It would be brilliant if that was a regular Sunday night slot on the BBC.

Italian football seems to be producing some great matches at the moment, still not quite at the same level as La Liga though!

2-1 FT.

Thought Milan deserved a point out of that game.

Missed the last 20 minutes but if Milan deserved a point then they must have been phenomenal in that time, Inter could have been well clear by that stage.

Before Inter scored I thought Milan were the better team. But after Pato scored Milan should have equalised.

Really enjoyed this match. Hopefully the BBC will continue to show Serie A matches (tu)

If it receives a lot of positive feedback they'd be stupid not to. Especially since there's a lack of live football on the beeb now.

Really enjoyed this match. Hopefully the BBC will continue to show Serie A matches (tu)

I really enjoyed it as well. The game was flowing nicely and Inter should have scored at least 2 more goals. Milan didn't turn up until half way through the second half. Hope it stays on BBC3.

Guest therabbitt

I'm sure someone mentioned it at some point, but I cant be arsed to dig through all the thread. But I really enjoyed the camerawork and coverage, if you ask me, it made even Sky Sports coverage look like it is behind the times.