Old Firm Tickets?

McBoyd

Well i'm coming up that weekend to watch the match with my girlfriend, whether that would be on a tv, at the pub or the match if possible.

I just wondered what the chances were of getting tickets, im guessing probably from outside the game beforehand as Rangers have probably sold out by now!?

And also, if anyone here has 2, and can't go or anything of the sort.... :)

Cheers everyone.

PS i know my chances are slim, but worth a try eh? :P

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i'm coming up that weekend to watch the match with my girlfriend, whether that would be on a tv, at the pub or the match if possible.

I just wondered what the chances were of getting tickets, im guessing probably from outside the game beforehand as Rangers have probably sold out by now!?

Cheers everyone.

If you don't ask you don't get, chances are slim though but you never know. You should ask to take photies ???? :sherlock:

Be very difficult to get tickets, hopefully I'll be able to get one but nothing definite as yet

Are there normally people selling them outside at all?

Never seen any but worth a try, even if you dont theres alwas the pub...

Be very difficult to get tickets, hopefully I'll be able to get one but nothing definite as yet

Are there normally people selling them outside at all?

Never seen any but worth a try, even if you dont theres alwas the pub...

I've seen some at other games waiting at the subway exits, but aye the pub will do, just thought id search for tickets beforehand :P

You might get one outside... you just have to be in the right place at the right time though (tu)

I'll need 10 of me :P

I'm sure as soon as someone holds one or two up for sale, there will be a crowd straight away :lol:

Cheers everyone.

You bassa I thought from the thread title you were giving away tickets for the game :craphead:

Cheers everyone.

You bassa I thought from the thread title you were giving away tickets for the game :craphead:

:lol: Better change it then

Ive got tickets for Old Firms oustide Ibrox before on many occasions. This may be different as it being title decider to an extent. :) There will defo be tickets outside though, trouble is getting two together.