As much as I've been sickened by Murray in the last decade...

GOAT

I never said Murray started the revolution i havent even hinted at it.

I also never said he was the sole investor if you look at it i said his and our money, and obviously we have had King and others invest.

Read the post for what it is not what you perceive it to be, i dont have the time to sit and cover every angle and point to satisfy the forum snipers

The whole point of having a forum is where fans can have their say in what is going on with their club, my perception may or may not differ from the next fans. Everyone is entitled to an opinion without being shouted down by someone who has a different view, its what makes it a forum. If someone has a point to make and is scared to make it because he will be mocked or some half baked smart arse decides to question every comment made in a thread is that fair. There are fellow bears who may not be the most eloquent or are not well versed in the nuts and bolts of our club and its history but they still deserve the right to comment without fear of ridicule.

I should also have asked why you think it was one of the worst Rangers team in your memory. Also Murray left the club in a mess, he started off well but seemed to lose heart in our club, and i hope he can sleep well at nights after the mess he has left us in. :)

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, what are you doing up at the time of night.

My memories of Rangers poorest teams are roughly early 80s. We had some good players in the Booby Russell's of this world but some less than ordinary in the mould of Cammy Fraser. Although Aberdeen and Dundee Utd werent that great they wre still better than us.

I agree we are in a mess i dont agree that it is all SDM's fault. Scottish football has no money coming in, when you look at what the other leagues are pulling in from major sponsors. SDM cannot be held responsible for all the ill's that have befallen Rangers, other teams in more lucrative leagues are struggling more than we are. Watch the EPL go into melt down in the next few years, UEFA will restructure europen football so that the power and cash is removed from the English.

I agree we are in a mess i dont agree that it is all SDM's fault. Scottish football has no money coming in, when you look at what the other leagues are pulling in from major sponsors. SDM cannot be held responsible for all the ill's that have befallen Rangers, other teams in more lucrative leagues are struggling more than we are. Watch the EPL go into melt down in the next few years, UEFA will restructure europen football so that the power and cash is removed from the English.

And the Spanish, and Italians...

Glad i got top marks. No idea how this fantasy will come about though. UEFA will restructure europen football so that the power and cash is removed from the English. ,will they now :BELM:

Lets not forget Valencia almost went under not long ago, European football is in almost as bad a state as English footie finance wise. All the restructuring in the world isnt going to remove debts.

Okay let me re word this, UEFA are not happy that one of their member clubs is in a position of power that rivals UEFA's.

UEFA cannot restructure payment made to leagues through TV etc. So they can't restructure debt and save the chosen few.

What they can do is restructure the Champions league and European competition to make it more lucrative to the TV companies. This could result in SKY pulling out of the EPL sponsorship to put their money into a league, which has a far wider audience, controlled by UEFA. They have no axe to grind with any league but look at the latest comment coming from UEFA regarding the debt in England and clubs being finacially sound to play in the premier UEFA tournaments. It is all heading towards control by UEFA.

My memories of Rangers poorest teams are roughly early 80s. We had some good players in the Booby Russell's of this world but some less than ordinary in the mould of Cammy Fraser. Although Aberdeen and Dundee Utd werent that great they wre still better than us.

II see that you have been looking at my profile and thinking what is a 72 year old still doing sitting up at this time of the morning. But the thing is i am nowhere near 72 and will not be for a long time, its someone messing about with my profile. :D

II see that you have been looking at my profile and thinking what is a 72 year old still doing sitting up at this time of the morning. But the thing is i am nowhere near 72 and will not be for a long time, its someone messing about with my profile. :D

Thats true, yer far older than that mate :pipe:

Thats true, yer far older than that mate :pipe:

Hi mate i dont know why people think i am 70 or older, i am 58 years old. :lol: