As much as I've been sickened by Murray in the last decade...

GOAT

I still ultimately believe if it's his decision, he wont sell to the wrong person.

How can you be in charge of a club for over 20 years and just hand it over to anyone without giving it the proper checks?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still ultimately believe if it's his decision, he wont sell to the wrong person.

How can you be in charge of a club for over 20 years and just hand it over to anyone without giving it the proper checks?

Well said Goat, don't think he would do that. (tu)

How can you sit and let such a great institution be ruined, left defencless against the enemies, sell off any parts making money, let players over rule managers, lie to the fans.... I am pretty sure i could go one.

As we arent a vinyard, and, given the state of his "empire", I wouldnt trust murray to make ANY correct decisions, especially in regard to our club!

Although, to counter that, Murray is quite clearly the wrong person, so, he isnt looking to sell it to himself (although I wouldnt put it past him to try that! ) so, correct, he wont be selling to the wrong person :)

Findlay souness and jimmy bell

he he, now thats what i call a winning team...jimmy bell ? is that the kit man/bus driver ? we would'nt have won 9 in a row if jimmy bell wisnae here. i hear he's also top brass in the establishment :wink:

I don't think it's his decision to make.

You mean the bank mate?

I still dream of a Donald Findlay led consortium stepping in. ;)

That would be beautiful for so many reasons!!

Not least the timplosion it would cause! :lol:

When your company's reported to be in 700million in debt

Depends how much he needs the money.

The money he would get for us won't make a blind bit of difference to the bigger picture for SDM

He is in hundreds of millions of pounds worth of debt.

It's be like owing yer mate 500 quid and selling your telly for £50 to bring some money in. Nice intention but pointless.

The money he would get for us won't make a blind bit of difference to the bigger picture for SDM

He is in hundreds of millions of pounds worth of debt.

It's be like owing yer mate 500 quid and selling your telly for £50 to bring some money in. Nice intention but pointless.

no he's not

murray has a personal stash that will easily keep him going the high life till he dies

MIH is in hundreds of millions of debt, and its them that own the shares

for what its worth, i expect murray to sell everything bar 10% of the shares, just incase his businesses make a turnaround again, he could always come riding back in

How can you sit and let such a great institution be ruined, left defencless against the enemies, sell off any parts making money, let players over rule managers, lie to the fans.... I am pretty sure i could go one.

As we arent a vinyard, and, given the state of his "empire", I wouldnt trust murray to make ANY correct decisions, especially in regard to our club!

Although, to counter that, Murray is quite clearly the wrong person, so, he isnt looking to sell it to himself (although I wouldnt put it past him to try that! ) so, correct, he wont be selling to the wrong person :)

all the murry abuse is way over the top, rangers would never of had the glory years of 9 in a row or had legends like gazza, laudrup or alberz without murrys backing.Granted, he has put rangers in a difficult position but only did so trying to make our club great.imo sdm has been one of the best things ever to happen to rangers football club.anyone who cant see this needs there head checked.

Look at where we are now with SDM as opposed to where we were going with Marlborough.

I have been pissed off with Murray over a few incidents one being his defence of the club, but look at how they are perceived for defending their club, a laughing stock.He has maintained the one thing that we hang onto while the dark side lose theirs, Dignity.

I reckon he will keep anything up to 25% for a set period to ensure safe hand over and then drip feed the sale of them to dilute the power.

Still not sure about this Ellis enigma.

This is true, but the independent committee of 5 Rangers Directors that has been set up to review this take-over should see everything is ok.

I don't understand how they could stop a sale of MIH shares they didn't agree with. Surely if a shareholder wants to sell, he can just do so?

This is true, but the independent committee of 5 Rangers Directors that has been set up to review this take-over should see everything is ok.

I don't understand how they could stop a sale of MIH shares they didn't agree with. Surely if a shareholder wants to sell, he can just do so?

The short answer is they can't. They can though publicly pour scorn on the whole idea, which in turn may frighten either the buyer or Murray from concluding the deal.

Rangers will be sold to a Rangers man. i trust Murray

Murray isn't a Rangers man, and it would be fair to say he holds Rangers men in contempt, going by the way he has tried to have us silenced, banned, priced out etc etc. Your trust is mis-placed.