My bbc reply

Thank you for your comments, which were passed to the Sports Editor, who has asked that I forward his response as follows:

"Thank you for sharing your concerns.

It's important for the BBC's audience that a clear distinction is made between the former Rangers company and the new company owned by Charles Green's consortium - and the football entity formerly known as "Rangers FC".

The Scottish Football Association has confirmed to BBC Scotland that a conditional club membership has been registered by Charles Green's Sevco (Scotland) Ltd, and for sporting purposes will be referred to as "Rangers Football Club". The company formerly known as "The Rangers Football Club PLC" is currently in administration and will inevitably be liquidated.

The parent company owned by Charles Green is currently registered with Companies House as "Sevco (Scotland) Ltd." - this is the company which Mr Green claims has purchased all of Rangers' assets - purportedly including Ibrox Stadium, Murray Park, the Albion St car park, the player registrations and the club's membership of the Scottish Football Association and its share in the Scottish Premier League.

At a meeting on Monday 4 July 2012, the SPL voted unanimously to reject an application to transfer the old company's share in the SPL to Mr Green's Sevco. Subsequently, Sevco applied for membership of the Scottish Football League, and, following a vote at Hampden on Friday 13 July, was accepted into the SFL setup. Also at that vote, Sevco was refused entry to SFL Division One, but was offered a place in SFL Division Three - and, subject to Scottish Football Association approval, the newco will start life in the SFL Third Division. At this stage, Sevco has only reached an agreement in principle to participate in the Scottish Football League Third Division - as it has only been granted a conditional SFA licence.

Given this, in the interests of clarity for the audience, BBC Scotland will continue to make the distinction between off-field and on-field activity in relation to the newco, where appropriate, in order to accurately reflect the legal status of the parent company and the football registration status of the club.

Our position, in sporting terms, from this point is that Rangers will be referred to as Rangers.

The Rangers story, which is fast-moving and complicated even for those who follow it most closely, is one that needs to be told fairly and clearly and I believe that our journalism is well up to that task.

Thank you, once again, for taking the time to contact us.

Kind Regards

Leigh Mallon

BBC Complaints

I sent this but not had a reply yet

"Rob McLean's coverage of Brechin v Rangers was shocking and biased in the fact that he put Rangers down at every turn.

Refering Rangers as Old Co, New Co and Brechin with 106 years of history against Rangers weeks of history. This total contempt to Rangers its fans and any other listener only serves the agends of Celtic fans and other SPL fans who hate Rangers.

If he is going to report he must be factual. Rangers football club is tsill Rangers football club and their history dates back to 1872 as the terms of Charles Green purchase of the Rangers Football Club plc assets.

As per Charles Green's Interview with Chris McLaughlin it is clear that there is a bigotry at play in Scottish football that is attacking Rangers from all angles and Rob McLean is feeding the flames of hatred!"

If they say they will make the distinction between off-field and on-field activities and Rangers will be referred to as Rangers why did Rb McLean state that Rangers only has weeks of history in a football context and continually call us The new Rangers while commentating on the game? Lying halfwitts

Thank you for your comments, which were passed to the Sports Editor, who has asked that I forward his response as follows:

It's important for the BBC's audience that a clear distinction is made between the former Rangers company and the new company owned by Charles Green's consortium - and the football entity formerly known as "Rangers FC".

The Scottish Football Association has confirmed to BBC Scotland that a conditional club membership has been registered by Charles Green's Sevco (Scotland) Ltd, and for sporting purposes will be referred to as "Rangers Football Club". The company formerly known as "The Rangers Football Club PLC" is currently in administration and will inevitably be liquidated.

The parent company owned by Charles Green is currently registered with Companies House as "Sevco (Scotland) Ltd." - this is the company which Mr Green claims has purchased all of Rangers' assets - purportedly including Ibrox Stadium, Murray Park, the Albion St car park, the player registrations and the club's membership of the Scottish Football Association and its share in the Scottish Premier League.

At a meeting on Monday 4 July 2012, the SPL voted unanimously to reject an application to transfer the old company's share in the SPL to Mr Green's Sevco. Subsequently, Sevco applied for membership of the Scottish Football League, and, following a vote at Hampden on Friday 13 July, was accepted into the SFL setup. Also at that vote, Sevco was refused entry to SFL Division One, but was offered a place in SFL Division Three - and, subject to Scottish Football Association approval, the newco will start life in the SFL Third Division. At this stage, Sevco has only reached an agreement in principle to participate in the Scottish Football League Third Division - as it has only been granted a conditional SFA licence.

Given this, in the interests of clarity for the audience, BBC Scotland will continue to make the distinction between off-field and on-field activity in relation to the newco, where appropriate, in order to accurately reflect the legal status of the parent company and the football registration status of the club.

Our position, in sporting terms, from this point is that Rangers will be referred to as Rangers.

The Rangers story, which is fast-moving and complicated even for those who follow it most closely, is one that needs to be told fairly and clearly and I believe that our journalism is well up to that task.

Thank you, once again, for taking the time to contact us.

Kind Regards

Leigh Mallon

BBC Complaints

As the BBC want to be accurate reply to them that we do not own Albion St car park, that's in the city centre where my son lives. Rangers own The Albion Car Park, tiny difference but they must be accurate. And Sevco name has been changed to The Rangers so they can now stop mentioning Sevco as it no longer exists.

# :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

Fucking BBC. Bunch of bastard cunts.

I'm happy paying all taxes except the licence fee. It is the most pernicious and unfair tax imaginable. Keeping alive a corrupt, bigoted and unskilled organisation. Wankers.

I still can't get my head around the fact that people in the UK have STILL to pay a licence fee to put up with the shite that emanates from the journalists/commentators of the BBC doh

We have the Australian counterpart to the BBC (ABC) and we stopped paying a licence circa@1970.....These cunts should be paying the public to watch their station. :pipe:

I still can't get my head around the fact that people in the UK have STILL to pay a licence fee to put up with the shite that emanates from the journalists/commentators of the BBC doh

We have the Australian counterpart to the BBC (ABC) and we stopped paying a licence circa@1970.....These cunts should be paying the public to watch their station. :pipe:

it should be scrambled like other 'pay for view' channels which then gives the audience the choice. I wont hold my breath though.

it should be scrambled like other 'pay for view' channels which then gives the audience the choice. I wont hold my breath though.

That would make a good trivia question......"What have the BBC and the SPL got in common?"

Answer: You have to keep them alive with money no matter if you watch their product or not! :wanker:

Fucking BBC. Bunch of bastard cunts.

I'm happy paying all taxes except the licence fee. It is the most pernicious and unfair tax imaginable. Keeping alive a corrupt, bigoted and unskilled organisation. Wankers.

This (tu)

Aye and ma telly works fine withoot that licence.

Keep an old licence to hand for when the pricks come to the door and when they say "this is 30 years" old reply with "I thats right just like your fuckin program schedule fu' o' repeats fae the 80's GTF"

http://www.tvlicenceresistance.info/

The BBC reply is exactly the same as I received.Word for word.Mine was signed though by Margaret McLuckie.The Rangers Supporters Club in London said not to worry as this what they do i.e send out a standard response but if complaints reached 100 then BBC in London get involved.I saw yesterday somewhere that BBC bosses in London had involved themselves.So keep complaining about McLaughlin and the biased BBC reporting on Rangers.

It's shit bbc anyways..... it's like sky coming to your door and demanding you pay for there channels or you will be fined its not fair im suprised the public hasn't done anything to make the bbc channels pay to view on sky or freeview

They had to report the distinction between the companies when he share transfer was going on but it is no longer relevant now, the football team is rangers and the share is transferred.

Putting different names against us in the league table etc is petty in the extreme

Well normally I couldn't give a fat rats arsehole about what is said/done on the BBC, but you really have a point with this shower of petty arseholes.

I thought we had a game on this weekend so I have gone this very minute to the BBC site to check on the full fixture list for 2012-13 and lo and behold, there is the League table in Alphabetical order for Div.3.

As Follows doh

1- Annan Athletic

--------------------------------

2- Berwick

3- Clyde

4- East Stirling

------------------------------

5- Elgin

6-Montrose

7-Peterhead

8-Queens Park

9-Stirling

10- Rangers

Can you spot the deliberate mistake? :wanker:

ALSO GOT MY REPLY FROM THE CUNTS TODAY

Thank you for your comments about Rangers which were passed to the Sports Editor who’s asked that we forward his response as follows:

“It's important for the BBC's audience that a clear distinction is made between the former Rangers company and the new company owned by Charles Green's consortium - and the football entity formerly known as ‘Rangers FC’.

“The Scottish Football Association has confirmed to BBC Scotland that a conditional club membership has been registered by Charles Green's Sevco (Scotland) Ltd, and for sporting purposes will be referred to as ‘Rangers Football Club’. The company formerly known as ‘The Rangers Football Club PLC’ is currently in administration and will inevitably be liquidated.

“The parent company owned by Charles Green is currently registered with Companies House as ‘Sevco (Scotland) Ltd.’ - this is the company which Mr Green claims has purchased all of Rangers' assets - purportedly including Ibrox Stadium, Murray Park, the Albion St car park, the player registrations and the club's membership of the Scottish Football Association and its share in the Scottish Premier League.

“At a meeting on Monday 4 July 2012, the SPL voted unanimously to reject an application to transfer the old company's share in the SPL to Mr Green's Sevco. Subsequently, Sevco applied for membership of the Scottish Football League, and, following a vote at Hampden on Friday 13 July, was accepted into the SFL setup. Also at that vote, Sevco was refused entry to SFL Division One, but was offered a place in SFL Division Three - and, subject to Scottish Football Association approval, the newco will start life in the SFL Third Division. At this stage, Sevco has only reached an agreement in principle to participate in the Scottish Football League Third Division - as it has only been granted a conditional SFA licence.

“Given this, in the interests of clarity for the audience, BBC Scotland will continue to make the distinction between off-field and on-field activity in relation to the newco, where appropriate, in order to accurately reflect the legal status of the parent company and the football registration status of the club.

“Our position, in sporting terms, from this point is that Rangers will be referred to as Rangers.

“The Rangers story, which is fast-moving and complicated even for those who follow it most closely, is one that needs to be told fairly and clearly and I believe that our journalism is well up to that task.”

We hope this information is helpful and thanks again for taking the time to contact us.

Kind Regards

Stuart Webb

BBC Complaints

www.bbc.co.uk/complaints

Should be deemed an unlawfull tax,choice should be given when you buy a television,,,,,would you like bbc? no.no payment required.