Imran Ahmad - where does today's news leave him?

boss

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is 2.5% a significant percentage? :unsure:

As govanbluenose says, it's 10% split 4 ways. I'm sure it will just be a coincidence but it would be nice to clear up why £137,500, and not £130,000 or £140,000 etc.

As govanbluenose says, it's 10% split 4 ways. I'm sure it will just be a coincidence but it would be nice to clear up why £137,500, and not £130,000 or £140,000 etc.

Who would the 4 ways have been (probably being dense...)? Green, Whyte, Ahmad, ??

Deposit was £200k. Green and Ahmad did not expect any cash and Whyte was humoured ie for CVA Green and Ahmad had to make Whyte beleive he was part of process so they told him to send £500k to a separate account so as not to mix his cash with their cash. Whyte sent 137.5 late, undervalue ie not £500k he said he would send overdue and to be honest they don't even believe its from him. Legally that was the end of Whyte's involvement as he failed to perform at first hurdle. Unpalatable task to have to deal with Whyte but Green and Ahmad put themselves out there and have the financial muscle.

Green will be back after Whyte's proven to be a liar. Shame board and a few fans do not believe him over Whyte

Deposit was £200k. Green and Ahmad did not expect any cash and Whyte was humoured ie for CVA Green and Ahmad had to make Whyte beleive he was part of process so they told him to send £500k to a separate account so as not to mix his cash with their cash. Whyte sent 137.5 late, undervalue ie not £500k he said he would send overdue and to be honest they don't even believe its from him. Legally that was the end of Whyte's involvement as he failed to perform at first hurdle. Unpalatable task to have to deal with Whyte but Green and Ahmad put themselves out there and have the financial muscle.

Green will be back after Whyte's proven to be a liar. Shame board and a few fans do not believe him over Whyte

I would certainly give Green and Ahmad the benefit of the doubt over Whyte any day of the week. How anyone can take Whyte's utterings with anything other than a pinch of salt is beyond me. I couldnt care less if Whyte had to be duped or strung along in order to get the shares he owned and if thats how it had to be done in order for Rangers to carry on, then there will no complaints from me.

Legally that was the end of Whyte's involvement as he failed to perform at first hurdle.

Thanks for that. I agree that if Whyte failed to even come up with his share of the deposit, he is in a very difficult legal position in terms of demonstrating he was excluded from the deal.

Re the OP - I reckon he will go. Its just a question of timing. Consortia top players are probably a 'package'. They work well with each other, they know each others styles, strengths and so on. When a key player leaves I have not found it uncommon for others who arrived with him to also start to drift away. For people of that calibre there are always plenty of opportunities, and their CV is enhanced by performing well in the rescue of Rangers. So they can earn more in moving elsewhere. And the risk is then that they are replaced by much less able people and the result can often be a reduction in the high business and commercial performance of the original team to levels of mediocrity that a replacement team can muster. Sometimes replacements can outshine the original team and I hope that is the case here. The operative word being 'hope' because everything in my experience bank tells me to expect much less from the people that will take over. Much much less.

If (and it's still a big if because we just don't know for sure yet) CG was involved with CW, you can see all sorts of rumour, speculation and innuendo surrounding the others.

There is some weird shit, the money transferred into Imran's Mums account, Imran has said he has no idea why that was placed there, and tried to give it back. Something doesn't sit right with me on that, I still think that if Whyte had any claim to our club, he would have lodged a writ against someone. I have placed my trust in Green and Imran, I hope they haven't lied to us.