Imran Ahmad - where does today's news leave him?

boss

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not his forte mate....he deals with the finances/accounts etc not the day to day running of the club....we need someone with experience in that role in my opinion....

I think it will come down to money so it may end up being someone already there.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the move from finance director to CEO.

Anyway we should know relatively soon!

We need people who will run the club like a business and plan long term instead of the usual quick fix solutions "rangers men" have used in our recent history!

yes, but we do have rangers men who are honest and true, that's the calibre we need, we don't want out siders in for a quick buck or from the other culture we hate

Will Imran Ahmad go along with Green, or will he stay as a director of the football club?

Indeed, will the plc board try to force him out?

And what about Brian Stockbridge for that matter? Does his success with the IPO makes him untouchable just now?

Open a corner shop?

yes, but we do have rangers men who are honest and true, that's the calibre we need, we don't want out siders in for a quick buck or from the other culture we hate

To be honest mate I don't care about the "culture" of any CEO as long as they do a good job....yes it's good to have some guys with rangers at heart involved but the CEO should be impartial from that as he will need to make unpopular and difficult decisions a "fan" might not make to develop us as a business!

To be honest mate I don't care about the "culture" of any CEO as long as they do a good job....yes it's good to have some guys with rangers at heart involved but the CEO should be impartial from that as he will need to make unpopular and difficult decisions a "fan" might not make to develop us as a business!

Very true, we need what you say. This is a business, not a hobby, as in all businesses, very difficult decisions HAVE to be made.

Spot on.

Ahmad won't throw in the towel. It would give credibility to CW's crazy claims.

MM, WS , IH and PC want him to leave now because of £137.5 (which was paid back and no-one even knows if it was actually from CW)

If it comes to it I believe he directly and indirectly controls circa 40%-50% of the company as all the initial investors are his guys. He'll then call an EGM and vote the PLC board off and stick better directors on. Once CW sorted I expect he will go on the main PLC board himself

This is his deal he put together. Why should he go for a bunch of losers who put no money in? Brian Stockbridge and Brian Smart support IA

I'd be surprised if he does not leave. Seems to me the team that took over under CG's leadership would most probably be a package. It works when the lead it there and they all think with like-minds. Remove one of the key parts and the others may be likely to look elsewhere for fresh challenges. I'd not be surprised if an exodus happened, not a flood of departures but one by one they will slip away (bit like the ending of Oceans' 11). And as each talent of that calibre leaves, the harder it is to replace it with equivalent or better. The Club may stabalise, but if it stabalises in a stronger position with CG gone and when others who arrived with Green also go then that strenghtened stabalisation would be a piece of management of the highest order.

And Jim T? Where is he in all of this?

Only people with serious cash are important. This has played out like amateur night at the proms. Murray is a pussy and sniff is nothing more than a back stabbing apologist protecting his teachers pet in mccoist. We can forget share value as it devalues to pennies and being in the Aims market can be easily manipulated either way if you are a serious player with a mind too. Murray and his cabal will be gone soon enough. In the meantime be prepared for further demonisation and disadvantage. Liewell and his cabal will have a field day without response from out now apologist leaders.

Only people with serious cash are important. This has played out like amateur night at the proms. Murray is a pussy and sniff is nothing more than a back stabbing apologist protecting his teachers pet in mccoist. We can forget share value as it devalues to pennies and being in the Aims market can be easily manipulated either way if you are a serious player with a mind too. Murray and his cabal will be gone soon enough. In the meantime be prepared for further demonisation and disadvantage. Liewell and his cabal will have a field day without response from out now apologist leaders.

How much longer?

Ahmad won't throw in the towel. It would give credibility to CW's crazy claims.

MM, WS , IH and PC want him to leave now because of £137.5 (which was paid back and no-one even knows if it was actually from CW)

If it comes to it I believe he directly and indirectly controls circa 40%-50% of the company as all the initial investors are his guys. He'll then call an EGM and vote the PLC board off and stick better directors on. Once CW sorted I expect he will go on the main PLC board himself

This is his deal he put together. Why should he go for a bunch of losers who put no money in? Brian Stockbridge and Brian Smart support IA

Spot on the money!

Someone who understands how business works.

The freeloaders apologists cabal will be history if Ahmad has a mind too. Will he think it's worth it, is another question. We will reap what we sow on this one and I hope those backstabbing bastards suffer the worst humiliation possible.

Btw. Forget the penny shares, they are worthless in this scenario.

One small point on that which I've often wondered. Is it just a coincidence that £137,500 is exactly 2.5% of £5.5m?