Ibrox & asbestos

markybear

Blue and Brown were only banned in 1985 so it's possible that it was used, but as said it is fine if not disturbed.

Then there is the other side of all this, that the caller was a deluded bitter piece of scum who at the start of the call

claimed that we should just go (out of existence) then spoke of his files or all our finances. A deluded obsessive

who snyde allowed free raine to attack our club. These are the ones we can't just ignore, thay won't go away and must be challenged

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are two types White that was used in roof sheeting mostly which is not dangerous and blue which is extremely dangerous, They stopped using blue in the middle sixties so it wont be in any of the three more modern stands and the main would not have had it when built as it was not in use at that time, all in all a complete load of shite.

Thats nonsense, the white stuff used as lagging on high temp pipework is highly toxic.

Im not sayin theres any in Ibrox, but thats way off the mark

This bullshit has been doing the rounds for over three years. Was crap then, is crap now, crap forever.

Why do people, allegedly Rangers fans, post this shite without even checking the facts.

We get enough shite in the media without falling for papish propaganda. The fact this was posted on Scumtic forums and on ScotsLaw should make anyone question the veracity of the statement.

Scots Law == Shite is as Shite does.

I have read this thread and was genuinely non-plussed that such a call imparting such pernicious information would be tolerated. Of course, it's Radio Snyde and a bit of digging informs me that last night's 'objective Host of ra Show' was Gerry McCullough. Yep, that Gerry McCullough who hosted 'Tic Talk' on ra Sellik TV for a few years. Anything negative about Rangers and Rangers supporters is always reinforced by Gerry adding, "ah can see your point".

This bullshit has been doing the rounds for over three years. Was crap then, is crap now, crap forever.

Why do people, allegedly Rangers fans, post this shite without even checking the facts.

We get enough shite in the media without falling for papish propaganda. The fact this was posted on Scumtic forums and on ScotsLaw should make anyone question the veracity of the statement.

Scots Law == Shite is as Shite does.

Where would you suggest I check these "facts" out?

Hop over to ibrox and ask to inspect the pipe lagging ?

I don't read scotslaw or Celtic forums so ill have to go on ur word for that one.

Wind yer neck in

I heard it was going to cost £400 million billion to fix. It was posted by philmcmanslaughter on kerrymindedhuddleboard, so I know it's true.

Is that with or without the on the ball Seville calculator? as if not we could be looking at £5,003,475,745,836,745,138,265,047,255,947,1690.72 to fix.

Where would you suggest I check these "facts" out?

Hop over to ibrox and ask to inspect the pipe lagging ?

I don't read scotslaw or Celtic forums so ill have to go on ur word for that one.

Wind yer neck in

You could try Google...... amazing what you might learn

The Facilities Manager for Rangers will have a Asbestos Register showing details of any asbestos present. It will show place, type, condition etc. As others have said if it is not damaged its ok, FM will have a regime in place for regular inspections.

The Facilities Manager for Rangers will have a Asbestos Register showing details of any asbestos present. It will show place, type, condition etc. As others have said if it is not damaged its ok, FM will have a regime in place for regular inspections.

As above , hse regulations will insist on an asbestos register of buildings that are open to the public .