Paul Murray Speaks Out

minstral

Just re-read this.

He 'demanded'...

He's not in a position to demand anything. Let's see the accounts.. get some questions after.. and then we'll see. But for this guy to come out with this pish is... well expected now I suppose? Sad bastard.

This. (tu)

This is the part I just can't figure out, what does this guy actually bring to the table? He was involved in the regime which was guilty of mismanagement no matter how you look at it, he's invested less than Mather ( I believe ~ I am prepared to be corrected) and he has no moral, legal or fiscal right to "demand" anything?

Why is he not being pillared for this on a grand scale?

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, in 12 months we're going to have Mather and Stockbridge scooping up £500k between them in salaries and god knows what total their bonuses will come to.

It's not Paul Murray or bust, far from it. However, if Mather and co. are to remain then their salaries have to be slashed.

Just like the manager and coaching staff.

The abuse this guy gets from supposed Rangers fans is outrageous. He is nothing like Whyte, Green, Stockbridge etc etc. unlike them he does want what is best for our club. Maybe that's what the problem is here. So many supposed fans want to keep us in the hands of shysters, thieves and liars. One does wonder.

The abuse this guy gets from supposed Rangers fans is outrageous. He is nothing like Whyte, Green, Stockbridge etc etc. unlike them he does want what is best for our club. Maybe that's what the problem is here. So many supposed fans want to keep us in the hands of shysters, thieves and liars. One does wonder.

Quantify this please.

What is it about PM that dictates he deserves anything other than scepticism?

Just like the manager and coaching staff.

So, the solution is chuck the board, chuck the coaching staff and have no guidance whatsoever? We have been told McCoist is open to a paycut, if the board opt to do nothing to follow us up then that is their fault and a further addition to their list of inabilities.

Agreed

Get PM in quickly and sort this mess out

Dont know enough on the financial ins and outs but have met Mini a couple times through a pal , his main chat line was obviously the Rangers ive no doubt on his passion.. however loads of his story lines was on freebies and tickets for his pals . A very smarmy individual

Or maybe the problem is some fans dont just follow blindly the diktats from vested interest individuals and can see better alternatives that for some reason musnt be mentioned.

Agreed

Get PM in quickly and sort this mess out

Why?

And what will he do this time, that he didn't/couldn't last time he was involved with Rangers?

Are people just picking sides for the sake of it or will anyone please tell me what this guy brings to the table that justifies him positioned in any kind of power role?

So, the solution is chuck the board, chuck the coaching staff and have no guidance whatsoever? We have been told McCoist is open to a paycut, if the board opt to do nothing to follow us up then that is their fault and a further addition to their list of inabilities.

What i said was that the coaching staff should take a pay cut.

Is that his pal David Murray that you are talking about.

What i said was that the coaching staff should take a pay cut.

Ahhh right sorry mate. (tu)

Yeah, they should and following the expiration of the TUPE years exclusion from amending contract terms they should have been the first to have their contracts amended. It's silly little things like this that frustrate me because Stockbridge claims to have been running around cutting costs left, right and centre when, indeed, the first costs that should have been cut were in the dugout every Saturday.

RANGERS coup leader Paul Murray last night demanded the club’s bosses quit now — and vowed no compromise to end the Ibrox civil war.

The former director, 49 said the group headed by him and magnate Jim McColl would snub the current regime’s olive branch.

And he slammed chief exec Craig Mather, finance boss Brian Stockbridge and director Bryan Smart, demanding they should be replaced by him and accountant Frank Blin. Murray said: “If they had any dignity, they would just step down.”

The Scottish Sun understands the battle could end if Murray gives up on a Gers return, with Mather offering Blin plus one other — NOT Murray — a board seat. But Murray said: “The reason these guys don’t want me on the board is the very reason I should be. I won’t stop until I get to the truth of what’s gone on.”

Last night the club said: “Only individuals capable of strengthening the board and club should be taken on.”

http://www.thescotti....o-must-go.html

Megan Fox doesn't want me as a fuckbuddy. Does this mean I should be ?

Is Paul aware of the general feeling towards him on this forum? He's not choosing his words very carefully.

I'm not clued up on the guy really, obviously he had all these failed bids with TBK and I remember cringing at the time.

Question for people here: Leaving aside your reasons for disliking or disapproving of his actions up til now, if he does get in and gets on the board, what do you think he would bring to the table? Does anyone think he would contribute to a better run club?

He will bring ticketus to the table, and put us in more debt with no season ticket money for three years to fund his seat on the board.

Quantify this please.

What is it about PM that dictates he deserves anything other than scepticism?

If it was scepticism then fine yes but it's constant personal attacks on a fellow bluenose.

We keep hearing he didn't do this and that but how the hell do people on a forum constantly know what's actually going on???

I'm not pro Paul Murray but when Rangers die hards( bomber, smith,McColl,mccoist,king) warn of potential problems I tend to listen carefully rather than kept on shouting ' why did they not put more than £5million when they were asked'???

This forum is full if know alls that really know fuck all to be honest!!!

I do not claim to have any inside knowledge of PM's worth to be on the board of RFC other than what I read about his previous tenure on the old board and his (mis) dealing re the BK's. If we therefore take a close look at these two areas it can be proven that PM was a member of a board which authorised a massive salary to Martin Bain, a man whom many fans would claim was nothing more than a yes man for SDM. PM was part of a group who then unsuccessfully bid for the club when it was availaible to them at @ £6m, which they could not raise. How are these facts meant to fill the Rangers supporters with anything other than scepticism in Paul Murray's recent utterings to the media in his and McColl's attempts in power broking at Ibrox?

Could you list actual achievements that show he wants what's best for the Ltd Co. He made a huge blunder for a supposedly savvy businessman (see that's what happens when guys like him don't have superiors to direct him and check his work) regards shouting from the rooftops that he has struck a deal that Ticketus will settle a deal with him for £10m...........what did Ticketus get in the ned ZILCH,NADA ,HEEHAW.

So this great businessman paul murray would have started the Ltd Co off with minimum £10m debt , also he neglected in this businessman like negotiation that Ticketus were not the main creditor..........so this guy can bring, what again to the board.

No, you've just described what he was planning to do a year and a half ago, if he's with Blin & McColl he won't be doing that

I have heard nothing oh his plans all they are doing is stirring shit. Hee haw constructive except for blin.

Either put up the folding stuff or gtf mini and mccoll.

Why the hatred for paul murray? Because he failed in his takeover big? At least he tried! I welcome him back to fold, and most sensible rangers fans will also

His bids have been an embarrassment. I could have offered more for the club than him