Are you sure?

quinty

More financial stuff in the papers in the last few days; Imran asking to ringfence money, loans from Easdale and Laxeys, Definitely no admin from Wallace, usual shite from Alex Thomson.

Whatever story comes out there are always some posters who definitively agree or disagree, it's the Board, it's the Reqs, Imran's a crook, no he isn't, CG's a crook, no he isn't, he saved the club.

Tbh I haven't got a fucking clue who, what to believe yet others seem completely satisfied that they know what is going on,

How can you be sure? any of you?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know one thing that i am sure of.

Nottingham Forest didn't bid for Lee Wallace.

Rangers offered Wallace to Forest and Lee refused to go.

We are being taken for mugs again.

Forest made an offer, we rejected it. Davies himself was quoted as saying they wouldn't pay our asking price for a player in the 3rd tier and signed an alternative. Simple as that.

Not sure about the rumours we were whoring him around England trying to find a buyer but we certainly indicated a willingness to sell by putting that fee on his head.

Oh you 'know' this do you? I look forward to you producing evidence in due course (tu)

Im not asking anyone on here to believe me,but i know it to be true.

Why would a club knock back a million quid for a player then 4 weeks later have to take out a loan of 1.5million.

We really are a gullible lot on here.

Forest made an offer, we rejected it. Davies himself was quoted as saying they wouldn't pay our asking price for a player in the 3rd tier and signed an alternative. Simple as that.

Not sure about the rumours we were whoring him around England trying to find a buyer but we certainly indicated a willingness to sell by putting that fee on his head.

The question is not about what Billy said they'd pay.

This is about,did they ask or were they offered?

Why would a club knock back a million quid for a player then 4 weeks later have to take out a loan of 1.5million.

Maybe because they wanted to keep our best player and knew the money would be made available without selling your best asset for a knock down price, sounds like good business to me.

So basically you're spouting lies and bullshit with nothing to back it up

Thought so

The question is not about what Billy said they'd pay.

This is about,did they ask or were they offered?

IMO they asked. If we were offering him out to clubs there would have been more than just Forest trying to knockdown the price with a cheeky bid. Unless you're expecting us to believe that we were desperate for money but offered him to Forest and only Forest?

At this moment in time you either trust what Wallace is saying or you don't IMO.

I agree the continual press stories are a worry...no smoke without fire and all that. However I think the press have just got used to using Rangers to generate revenue. We shouldn't use this excuse to become complacent though.

Every time Wallace speaks I like what I hear. I said I would give him time and for that reason, however worried I get, I'm choosing to believe him.

Doesn't stop me being absolutely disgusted at how our club has been clusterfucked over the last 2 years by all and sundry. Ironically for many on here it's the "Rangers men" who are the bad guys.

At this moment in time you either trust what Wallace is saying or you don't IMO.

I agree the continual press stories are a worry...no smoke without fire and all that. However I think the press have just got used to using Rangers to generate revenue. We shouldn't use this excuse to become complacent though.

Every time Wallace speaks I like what I hear. I said I would give him time and for that reason, however worried I get, I'm choosing to believe him.

Doesn't stop me being absolutely disgusted at how our club has been clusterfucked over the last 2 years by all and sundry. Ironically for many on here it's the "Rangers men" who are the bad guys.

I trusted him until an hour ago.

Nottingham Forest only offered 450k with another 450k to be paid in installments..

More financial stuff in the papers in the last few days; Imran asking to ringfence money, loans from Easdale and Laxeys, Definitely no admin from Wallace, usual shite from Alex Thomson.

Whatever story comes out there are always some posters who definitively agree or disagree, it's the Board, it's the Reqs, Imran's a crook, no he isn't, CG's a crook, no he isn't, he saved the club.

Tbh I haven't got a fucking clue who, what to believe yet others seem completely satisfied that they know what is going on,

How can you be sure? any of you?

The only thing I know for certain is that Mr Wallace has taken over a big club in a right mess, and should be allowed to get on with the job of putting things right without the hindrance of the rst, rsa, sos, reqs or any other interfering people.

Unless you can prove your allegations you should shut the fuk up.

There is enough unsubstantiated garbage spouted by tarriers in the media without our own fans joining the party.

Because Wallace as an asset is worth a lot more than £900k? Because once we get the season ticket money in at the start of next season £900k is going to be a pretty small amount? Because selling your player to take you through a couple of months till you get season ticket money is really fucking stupid?

Stop talking such shite.