Are you sure?

quinty

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a case of not agreeing with you, it's a case of you making a completely unsubstantiated claim, and then not substantiating it.

I can only comment on what i was told mate.

Someone i trust 100% spoke to BD and he told him that Rangers contacted Forest trying to punt Wallace.

When Lee heard he told a Rangers staff member he wasn't willing to leave.

That's it mate,believe it or don't,it's entirely upto you.

I know one thing that i am sure of.

Nottingham Forest didn't bid for Lee Wallace.

Rangers offered Wallace to Forest and Lee refused to go.

We are being taken for mugs again.

Source please and prove this.Unless you do its shite.Simple.This is what we have to put up with, or you can just prove it.Simple

I can only comment on what i was told mate.

Someone i trust 100% spoke to BD and he told him that Rangers contacted Forest trying to punt Wallace.

When Lee heard he told a Rangers staff member he wasn't willing to leave.

That's it mate,believe it or don't,it's entirely upto you.

Well, I don't know who you're mate is, so you'll forgive me if I remain skeptical on this one. If it is true then it's certainly very concerning.

You're also talking of europe.ffs get a grip.

We're a long way from that.

Assuming we get consecutive promotions we should be challenging for at least the Europa League in two years time.

So your mate told you we tried to sell Wallace and he wouldn't go. Could've said that at the start of the thread and let us all make our own minds up.

Can't understand this fascination among our fans that we need to speak in riddles and divulge all our information in drips and drabs. Just fucking spit it out.

Let's say we sell 35000 season tickets at £258 each. That's £9 million pounds right there. As we get back up the leagues this number is likely to increase as well. If we get into Europe and sell 45000 tickets at £35 a ticket, that's over £1 million pounds for one home game. £900k is fuck all, and Wallace is worth a lot more than that. Moreover he's the kind of player who can propel us into Europe, earning us a lot more than £900 fucking K.

There's no sensible reason to sell Lee Wallace.

You forgot to mention the prize money we'll get from winning the Europa League then the Champions League followed by the Super Cup and Club World Championship.

Let's just calm doon and get through the championship safely first please before you start babbling on about European revenue thanks

In order for this to be true I would have to believe that you actually have mates....

It's not true, I work with a guy who's auntie works with a guy who's pals with the cousin of the woman who's husband walks Billy Davies' neighbours dog and he's confirmed this story to be nonsense.

You forgot to mention the prize money we'll get from winning the Europa League then the Champions League followed by the Super Cup and Club World Championship.

Let's just calm doon and get through the championship safely first please before you start babbling on about European revenue thanks

If we come third in the SPFL then we're in Europe. This is not an unreasonable aim. My point was that £900k now is going to be negligible in the near future though.

If we come third in the SPFL then we're in Europe. This is not an unreasonable aim. My point was that £900k now is going to be negligible in the near future.

To be fair that's 2 seasons away. It's optimistic to think Wallace will still be here if we're open to offers of £1.5m

Another angle there is that because a couple of stories dismissed about Whyte turned out to be accurate some now think we have to take every single thing that comes from the media seriously.

And what did everyone say about these stories about whyte that turned out to be accurate.

Let me see,shite,you're a taig,shut the fuck up etc etc.

Source please and prove this.Unless you do its shite.Simple.This is what we have to put up with, or you can just prove it.Simple

Unless i run wee Billy upto your door by the scruff of the neck and make him repeat what he said,how can i prove it?

Im only saying what i was told mate,and i trust the guy who told me.

No idea about most of it. Charles Green's only crime for me is that he did not stick around like he said he would. He has however every right to make a profit out of a business transaction and nothing he did was particularly bad for Rangers.

charlie green was an asset stripper like whyte and he took us in like whyte and wlked away with a large wedge justn like whyte he never put his own money up it was other peoples cash as for saving us he rode off and never looked back...con man 1st degree.

Unless i run wee Billy upto your door by the scruff of the neck and make him repeat what he said,how can i prove it?

Even if we believe you and Billy Davies did in fact say this. Does that make it true?

Smacks of "we never wanted him anyway" because he's missed out IMO

To be honest, I would rather have sold Wallace than take a £1.5m loan. We need to live within our means.

If Wallace offered other Wallace about clubs to try and bring in money that we needed, then this is part of his job.

Also, those who think that they should believe every single word that comes out of Wallace's mouth are being naive. He is a CEO, he will say whatever is needed within the law to benefit the company.

Saying that Admin 2 definitely will not happen, as he has done, is impossible to believe fully.

It is impossible to say that Apple will not go into administration. IT is unlikely but certainly not an impossibility. If it was found that Apple products gave cancer and they had massive litigation costs along with a recall of all products, they would be fucked.

Apple unlike ourself have massive stockpiles of cash to make it unlikely for them, we are working with much tighter margins so are a bigger risk.

It appears we have a buffer of about c£1m. If we were to be hit with an unexpected cost, and can source no further funding, then only one thing happens.

Wallace of course will not say this, it would be irresponsible for him. It could panic the market and cause a share crash. As CEO he will quite rightly protect the company.

I dont think we are in danger. We have too many interested parties who, regardless off personal feelings to them, will step up and take us over for a song.

Feck me....that will explain what happened to Steve Jobs then!

I might as well take up the fags again. Off to O2 shop and exchanging iPhone for a Samsung as that has put the shits right up me. How about my mini iPad , still safe?

More financial stuff in the papers in the last few days; Imran asking to ringfence money, loans from Easdale and Laxeys, Definitely no admin from Wallace, usual shite from Alex Thomson.

Whatever story comes out there are always some posters who definitively agree or disagree, it's the Board, it's the Reqs, Imran's a crook, no he isn't, CG's a crook, no he isn't, he saved the club.

Tbh I haven't got a fucking clue who, what to believe yet others seem completely satisfied that they know what is going on,

How can you be sure? any of you?

I go with as much facts as possible but also use my own experiences in similar situation though i accept that will not always mean the same thing in a different business.

I also use a bit of gut feeling when listening and reading someone. Im 100% behind Wallace. I was 0% behind Whyte and always remained neutral on Green until i saw the accounts and all the various bonus payments, payoffs and salaries. Since then, i have moved further and further away from what he done though still maintain he "saved us" at a crucial time when everyone else was picking their arses. (tu)

You trust him; to me it is a rumour.