Are you sure?

quinty

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At this moment in time you either trust what Wallace is saying or you don't IMO.

I agree the continual press stories are a worry...no smoke without fire and all that. However I think the press have just got used to using Rangers to generate revenue. We shouldn't use this excuse to become complacent though.

Every time Wallace speaks I like what I hear. I said I would give him time and for that reason, however worried I get, I'm choosing to believe him.

Doesn't stop me being absolutely disgusted at how our club has been clusterfucked over the last 2 years by all and sundry. Ironically for many on here it's the "Rangers men" who are the bad guys.

Unfortunately plenty smoke without fire with Rangers for the last 2 years. It called false news, unfounded rumour and speculation and has been used to unnerve good bears to the point no one can discern the truth.

I will stick to what GW says and the accounts until I have something to truly worry about.

Good post by the way. (tu)

Because Wallace as an asset is worth a lot more than £900k? Because once we get the season ticket money in at the start of next season £900k is going to be a pretty small amount? Because selling your player to take you through a couple of months till you get season ticket money is really fucking stupid?

Stop talking such shite.

£900k is going to be a pretty small amount.lol

Not to us it ain't.

I was told this by someone i trust 100%.

Who spoke to Billy Davies.

Brilliant, now I know why you are sure.

I love this forum, you literally couldn't make it up.

Sorry, you could, I've just spoken to a guy who knows Arsene Wenger and he spoke to Prince Charles who said you could make it up. Just shows you how wrong you can be.

Unless you can prove your allegations you should shut the fuk up.

There is enough unsubstantiated garbage spouted by tarriers in the media without our own fans joining the party.

Some forum this would be if everyone you don't agree with "shuts the fuck up".

£900k is going to be a pretty small amount.lol

Not to us it ain't.

Let's say we sell 35000 season tickets at £258 each. That's £9 million pounds right there. As we get back up the leagues this number is likely to increase as well. If we get into Europe and sell 45000 tickets at £35 a ticket, that's over £1 million pounds for one home game. £900k is fuck all, and Wallace is worth a lot more than that. Moreover he's the kind of player who can propel us into Europe, earning us a lot more than £900 fucking K.

There's no sensible reason to sell Lee Wallace.

Unfortunately plenty smoke without fire with Rangers for the last 2 years. It called false news, unfounded rumour and speculation and has been used to unnerve good bears to the point no one can discern the truth.

I will stick to what GW says and the accounts until I have something to truly worry about.

Good post by the way. (tu)

True, should have said "no smoke...never fire". I just worry we become so absolutely complacent with nonsensical story after nonsensical story that ultimately we ignore an important one ;)

True, should have said "no smoke...never fire". I just worry we become so absolutely complacent with nonsensical story after nonsensical story that ultimately we ignore an important one ;)

Another angle there is that because a couple of stories dismissed about Whyte turned out to be accurate some now think we have to take every single thing that comes from the media seriously.

To be honest, I would rather have sold Wallace than take a £1.5m loan. We need to live within our means.

If Wallace offered other Wallace about clubs to try and bring in money that we needed, then this is part of his job.

Also, those who think that they should believe every single word that comes out of Wallace's mouth are being naive. He is a CEO, he will say whatever is needed within the law to benefit the company.

Saying that Admin 2 definitely will not happen, as he has done, is impossible to believe fully.

It is impossible to say that Apple will not go into administration. IT is unlikely but certainly not an impossibility. If it was found that Apple products gave cancer and they had massive litigation costs along with a recall of all products, they would be fucked.

Apple unlike ourself have massive stockpiles of cash to make it unlikely for them, we are working with much tighter margins so are a bigger risk.

It appears we have a buffer of about c£1m. If we were to be hit with an unexpected cost, and can source no further funding, then only one thing happens.

Wallace of course will not say this, it would be irresponsible for him. It could panic the market and cause a share crash. As CEO he will quite rightly protect the company.

I dont think we are in danger. We have too many interested parties who, regardless off personal feelings to them, will step up and take us over for a song.

Another angle there is that because a couple of stories dismissed about Whyte turned out to be accurate some now think we have to take every single thing that comes from the media seriously.

On here we dismiss everything negative about our club as nonsense.

I completely agree that in the main in the last 2 years they have had a field day and made money out of unsubstantiated lies often penned by bitter journalists however that doesn't mean we can ignore everything. Some people don't believe anything and others believe everything...that's human nature IMO.

I'm saying be vigilant.

To be honest, I would rather have sold Wallace than take a £1.5m loan. We need to live within our means.

If Wallace offered other Wallace about clubs to try and bring in money that we needed, then this is part of his job.

Also, those who think that they should believe every single word that comes out of Wallace's mouth are being naive. He is a CEO, he will say whatever is needed within the law to benefit the company.

Saying that Admin 2 definitely will not happen, as he has done, is impossible to believe fully.

It is impossible to say that Apple will not go into administration. IT is unlikely but certainly not an impossibility. If it was found that Apple products gave cancer and they had massive litigation costs along with a recall of all products, they would be fucked.

Apple unlike ourself have massive stockpiles of cash to make it unlikely for them, we are working with much tighter margins so are a bigger risk.

It appears we have a buffer of about c£1m. If we were to be hit with an unexpected cost, and can source no further funding, then only one thing happens.

Wallace of course will not say this, it would be irresponsible for him. It could panic the market and cause a share crash. As CEO he will quite rightly protect the company.

I dont think we are in danger. We have too many interested parties who, regardless off personal feelings to them, will step up and take us over for a song.

I might be wrong, but I think you're trying to compare Apples with Oranges :thumbup:

Let's say we sell 35000 season tickets at £258 each. That's £9 million pounds right there. As we get back up the leagues this number is likely to increase as well. If we get into Europe and sell 45000 tickets at £35 a ticket, that's over £1 million pounds for one home game. £900k is fuck all, and Wallace is worth a lot more than that. Moreover he's the kind of player who can propel us into Europe, earning us a lot more than £900 fucking K.

There's no sensible reason to sell Lee Wallace.

Let's deal with the here and now.ffs

You're getting a bit ahead of yourself.