CELTIC V RANGERS UNDER 20,S

southdown 1916

1 minute ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

Celtic are playing Mulgrew, Christie, Nesbitt, Thomson, McMullan, pretty sad but if you like. 

That is pretty sad indeed, defeats the purpose really IMO. surely you'd want to develop some proper youth. 

1 minute ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

Would be like us playing Bell, Clark, Aird (if he was still here) etc. Doesn't surprise me the least one bit mind you.

True. I caught some of the action from the U20's game against St.Johnstone last week and I believe the only "senior" player as such was Cammy in goals, which was good to see. 

3 minutes ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

18:00 kick off

I was going by what the bet365 website was saying, however they appear to have taken the game down for the time being. They must've got the time wrong. 

2 minutes ago, Hill72 said:

I was going by what the bet365 website was saying, however they appear to have taken the game down for the time being. They must've got the time wrong. 

Rangers website has its as 18:00 the @rfc_youth twitter and the Rangers youth development don't even mention game, Cant find an account for the scums youth sides

1 minute ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

Rangers website has its as 18:00 the @rfc_youth twitter and the Rangers youth development don't even mention game, Cant find an account for the scums youth sides

I'm sure info will come out soon enough. Pretty poor that it isn't made clear though. We're 19/4 for the win lol