Press Conferences

SuperTav

13 minutes ago, superally07 said:

Thought Waghorn dealt with the thumb question very well. All that bint ever does is talk about the tims at Rangers press conference's

You get the feeling some of these cretins have taken the wrong turn off on the M8.

Ficking rats so they are. No wonder were a laughing stock. Cup draw farce, changing pitches mid season is up there with that. 

The rat that says " a know one game at a time n all that" cheeky fucking cunt. 

Fucking slapped into his place along with the other witch.

6 hours ago, B1872 said:

Get that stupid wee boot tae fuck if she's cheeky to the gaffer again!

Another poster thinks that is Laura Brannan, but I am reasonably certain it's actually Alison Robbie who is Senior Sports reporter from Radio Clyde. Whoever it is, she shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a press conference.

5 hours ago, Ozblue said:

Another poster thinks that is Laura Brannan, but I am reasonably certain it's actually Alison Robbie who is Senior Sports reporter from Radio Clyde. Whoever it is, she shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a press conference.

The male journalist called her Laura and referenced the cup tied question.

The tone of her voice when asking her questions was shocking and "why exactly are you bemused about it?" seemed quite cheeky to me.

I would be shit at press conferences, I would react the way Walter Smith reacted to Dick Young when he questioned Boli and Laudrups pedigree in Europe.

Well done Waggy, and Warburton. Both spoke with class. 

These pressers are so exciting and enthralling to watch every week, It's better than reading the paper for me. I would much rather wait and hear what MW says in the pressers and on here and the rangers official site