Darren Cole Loyal

PromDeAnglais

4 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

I think Hibs seem to play better when the odds are stacked against them. They're very ordinary any other time, they never hammer teams either. Not champion material 

Possibly mate. But that doesn't excuse us. We should have potentially finished the league off today.

1 hour ago, Lothianbear said:

we got lucky this weekend, 25 shots = 1 goal 23 corners = nothing , that is scary stuff.

Christ - when it's laid out like that we really need it sorted. 

As MW continues to rely on stats to develop things on the park, I think he will be working on this.  

Please :)

4 minutes ago, Dietspam said:

How many games are we going to say ''We battered the opposition'' and draw the match. The only stats that matter are the goals and we failed in that department yesterday. 

We have to be more Clinical and I'm sure Warburtons working on that, Everything probably goes in when we are training but doesn't when we play games.

2 hours ago, Dietspam said:

How many games are we going to say ''We battered the opposition'' and draw the match. The only stats that matter are the goals and we failed in that department yesterday. 

Not many mate, we've only drew 3 times in the league this season and once in the cup.