How many season tickets have we sold this season?

Chineseboy

If we are in the top league, then some season tickets will be sold for the Broomloan Road stand - minus the selik games. What does that stand hold ? 15k  So 32 K full season books 1k away support allocation leaves around 3K  for corprorate and public sale. 

5 minutes ago, sergio said:

If we are in the top league, then some season tickets will be sold for the Broomloan Road stand - minus the selik games. What does that stand hold ? 15k  So 32 K full season books 1k away support allocation leaves around 3K  for corprorate and public sale. 

Broomloan holds 7,500 I think. I would think we can sell 43,500 maximum! Really don't know how season tickets apply to the Broomloan Road stand.

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I used to have my ST in SJ front but I moved so me and the partner could sit next to each other in Broomloan. Next season we obviously play cellic so will a get the option of buying a ST in the Broomloan which includes cellic games n al just get moved elsewhere?

When we were last in the top div, only the small singing section had STs were moved for sellic games. The rest were family section that just didn't get the sellic games. Would imagine that might happen again, because giving everyone the option to move might be impractical if enough STs are sold elsewhere.

Don't know for sure how they'll work it though.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

When we were last in the top div, only the small singing section had STs were moved for sellic games. The rest were family section that just didn't get the sellic games. Would imagine that might happen again, because giving everyone the option to move might be impractical if enough STs are sold elsewhere.

Thats my understanding as well Inigo.

Think if you buy a BR season ticket then its just pot luck of a ballot as to whether or not you get the tims games.

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Thank you. Another question if you dont mind. When I moved from my ST of 5 years in SJ to the Broomloan they claimed that it was a 'new ST' so I was unable to apply for away tickets as this year is apparently my 'first year again'. So if I move back round to the SJ with my partner will I be able to apply for away tickets again or is it 'another new ST' 

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Thank you. Another question if you dont mind. When I moved from my ST of 5 years in SJ to the Broomloan they claimed that it was a 'new ST' so I was unable to apply for away tickets as this year is apparently my 'first year again'. So if I move back round to the SJ with my partner will I be able to apply for away tickets again or is it 'another new ST' 

No idea mate. I'm near 30 years in the same seat, so it's not something I've had to deal with.

Hopefully someone else will know...

You'd certainly hope they could be flexible with those kinds of rules if you explained the circumstances.

I have had a season ticket every year since 1986.

Now in my 3rd different seat, but never has it been classed as a new season ticket that didn't allow me to apply for every game possible.

And my most recent seat change was before the start of last season.

1 minute ago, TheCutch said:

But I have always gone into ticket office and asked for a swap. 

If you cancelled a ticket then bought another one then that may be a different story mate.

They were quite fly with it if am honest. I said from the first day of renewals last year I want to move so I can sit next to my partner but I want to be able to still apply for away tickets, CCCS etc etc and they assured me it would be absolutely fine to move but I had to wait until all renewals were in. Lo and behold a went through the day ST were open to the public and they claimed it was a new ST! The most frustrating thing in my life so it was!

Just now, Prso's headband said:

They were quite fly with it if am honest. I said from the first day of renewals last year I want to move so I can sit next to my partner but I want to be able to still apply for away tickets, CCCS etc etc and they assured me it would be absolutely fine to move but I had to wait until all renewals were in. Lo and behold a went through the day ST were open to the public and they claimed it was a new ST! The most frustrating thing in my life so it was!

Never had that problem mate. I renewed my seat and then went in after renewals were over and chose a new one further back. 

At no point was it ever mentioned about new season ticket rules applying.

By that time I already had my CCCS confirmation though.

6 minutes ago, TheCutch said:

Never had that problem mate. I renewed my seat and then went in after renewals were over and chose a new one further back. 

At no point was it ever mentioned about new season ticket rules applying.

By that time I already had my CCCS confirmation though.

Cheers I'll bear that in mind this time! Not taking no for an answer:lol:

38 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Why not have a word with your partner and see if he'll move over and sit with you?......:P