• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, William McBeath said:

Self Employed Poker player :lol:

DIY guide to claiming benefits without needing to sign on. Always thought the norm was to choose Artist, Actor, Carpenter etc. No wonder people just laugh at that lot :lol:  

A poking artist maybe!!!:pipe:

More likely to be a poked artist.:541:

32 minutes ago, OceanRain said:

Everyone in that story is a fucking clown and deserves everything that's coming to them.

Don't punch the stewards after you've run onto the pitch and don't continue to call folk "fucking Orange bastards" when the police have told you to button it.

Doesn't matter what colour scarf they were wearing. They're a pair of daft cunts.

Agree. I thought it was outside the ground were he was trying to get at our supporters. This is just ordinary old firm football abuse to me now but he's been a silly cunt for going out of his way in front of police.

Can't believe the quotes above from the judge who gave the guy four months. It's as if they think your average Glaswegian is an unthinking savage. Its always been a feature of the city that you'd hear the songs being sung as people made there way home from the pubs. Always made me laugh. Anybody who goes and fights with some one over that is an arsehole. It's different if your abusing people.

The guy getting done for racism for calling the copper Jock is a joke too. It means I've been the recipient of racism many times without realising. In England it's not uncommon for people to say things like 'you Jocks love your whiskey' blah blah blah. It would only be offensive if it ended with the word cunt but to call it racism is laughable. Our legal system is just silly if this is now the norm.

3 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Ah liked the fact aboot Timmy being a professional poker player :D

There does appear to be a poker player named Sam Miller however I can't find anything that indicates he is making a living from the game. I'm assuming this is him:

3993e94fc8722c4973aeeb61a4283dcb.png

He hasn't posted on the forum for a few years but the posts he did make were all looking for people to stake him.

30 minutes ago, SwordandShield said:

There does appear to be a poker player named Sam Miller however I can't find anything that indicates he is making a living from the game. I'm assuming this is him:

3993e94fc8722c4973aeeb61a4283dcb.png

He hasn't posted on the forum for a few years but the posts he did make were all looking for people to stake him.

Well found sir(tu)