Ballot For Final

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can understand the club wanting to make sure those who were at the semifinal are suitably rewarded. We do the same in the supporters club, go to the semi guaranteed ticket for the final.

But for those that had been to every game beforehand then missed out in the ballot for the semi it's a bit shit. Have to introduce a points system on par with the travel club

1 minute ago, Londonderry_Bear said:

Can understand the club wanting to make sure those who were at the semifinal are suitably rewarded. We do the same in the supporters club, go to the semi guaranteed ticket for the final.

But for those that had been to every game beforehand then missed out in the ballot for the semi it's a bit shit. Have to introduce a points system on par with the travel club

People who went to the semi will NOT be included is what I am gathering from the OP

1 minute ago, Sket said:

I'll get a ticket regardless but that is bullshit from the club. Everyone had the same chance of a ticket in the ballot,but now if you were successful you're getting punished for it. Nonsense.

Just as the unsuccessful guys got "punished " in the semi, seems fair to me. Surely everyone should get a fair share rather than pot luck where you could miss out five times while another bear gets five games.

I suppose what we need to remember too is that the guys who ticked the boxes in advance in the CCCS will still have their priority on the final - this is just a way of dealing with whatever's left after the clubs and buses get theirs too.

8 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Just as the unsuccessful guys got "punished " in the semi, seems fair to me. Surely everyone should get a fair share rather than pot luck where you could miss out five times while another bear gets five games.

Do we then start asking people if they want just a final ticket, just a ticket when it is against the Tim's etc. Fairest way to do it for people not on the cccs is for all to go into a ballot.

9 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

They weren't punished though,they had the same chance as everyone else,they were just unlucky.

Now for the final everyone doesn't have the same chance,half of the poeple are instantly excluded just because they were a little more fortunate than others. It's nonsense.

Again,I'll have a ticket regardless but this isn't the right way to distribute tickets.

1 minute ago, ThatNightInFlorence said:

It makes sense when there is limited tickets available. 

Imagine you got allocated no tickets for either game but the boy you sit next to got one for the semi and the final, you'd be pretty pissed off!

I am getting one for each game, because I ticked the boxes at the start of the season.