Ballot For Final

4 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

I dont have a season ticket and was away for the semi, iv asked the bus for a ticket for the final on the off chance of getting one, I have said to the lad that runs it I dont expect one because of my job im not a regular due to me being away half the year, im not gona huff like fuck if I dont get one because I think the ones who go to all or most of the games should be rewarded before fans that go to some games but can suddenly make it if its a old firm etc

Yea I cant stand it when the one guy whos been to about 3 games all season suddenly manages to get a ticket for the OF in front of folk who go every week, but I doubt many folk like that got a ticket via the ballot, most of them would be from either RSCs or friends who couldnt go, but theres a few like that on every bus for every OF game.

My main point is that the previous ballot and the way tickets were distributed was the fairest way that I can see. I dont know why the Club didnt just do it the same way because excluding thousands of fans is simply unfair.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, TheCutch said:

If you keep encouraging those who don't tick the box to do so, then it very well might happen to you again.

I already know of 5 ST holders who have never signed up for the semi/final scheme before but have done so for the coming season.

All because people keep telling them "well you should always tick the box"

If it ever comes a time when even CCCS means you are in a ballot for Hampden games, then I am going to take a note of all those "tick the box" folk on here and haunt you all when I am deid.

I know the point you're making- but can you ever see 21,000 supporters- over half the ST holders- signing up for the CCCS scheme? I can't.

25 minutes ago, Bydo said:

I know the point you're making- but can you ever see 21,000 supporters- over half the ST holders- signing up for the CCCS scheme? I can't.

I know a lot of the posts like mine are tongue in cheek mate, but by the time the club sort out staff/players and supporters clubs then you are looking at nearer 17k having to sign up. 

That number may not be far off if the feelgood factor continues to progress over the next couple of years or so. 

Which I obviously hope to fuck it does. Lol