Using the club crest for a supporters club t shirt

8 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Whats the crack with it? Written permission required or the club not bothered too much by it?

I think as long as theyre not being sold "publicly" then its fine. Theres numerous RSCs that use it and ive never heard of any being told to stop.

6 minutes ago, Willis said:

I think as long as theyre not being sold "publicly" then its fine. Theres numerous RSCs that use it and ive never heard of any being told to stop.

The plan is to sell them on my ship and throught the merchant navy, wasnt sure how it worked, planning on any profits going to charity. Not expecting to sell loads of them tbh mebey 50-100

Just now, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

The plan is to sell them on my ship and throught the merchant navy, wasnt sure how it worked, planning on any profits going to charity. Not expecting to sell loads of them tbh mebey 50-100

Yeah id assume that would be fine, theres probably plenty of folk selling fake gear with the badge on it so I dont see why the Club would take issue with fans doing it for an RSC shirt

10 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Don't think a load of nob-gobbling jolly Jack Tars with our tops on is a good image for the club tbh.

5 minutes ago, FSM said:

Don't think a load of nob-gobbling jolly Jack Tars with our tops on is a good image for the club tbh.

Could easy change some lyrics of a famous sea faring song to suit us 

"We are always ready"

"ready, aye ready

"we'll fight and we'll conquer again and again......no surrender"

then the wee poofs can sing it on the boats 

4 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Could easy change some lyrics of a famous sea faring song to suit us 

"We are always ready"

"ready, aye ready

"we'll fight and we'll conquer again and again......no surrender"

then the wee poofs can sing it on the boats 

I just don't want our club associated with homosexuality mate, and sailors are the biggest queerhawks out there. We are Rangers, we fuck Celtic, and women's fannies.

7 minutes ago, FSM said:

I just don't want our club associated with homosexuality mate, and sailors are the biggest queerhawks out there. We are Rangers, we fuck Celtic, and women's fannies.

Mebey hundreds of years ago mate but there are plenty woman at sea these days

3 hours ago, FSM said:

What about members of the Royal Navy or Royal Marines then?  Are they allowed or are you throwing out all of Her Majesty's finest?

4 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

I have the perfect solution - in so many ways. :sherlock:

Although after the way you've so blatantly ignored my sound advice on Saturday, I'm not sure whether I should tell you or not. :P

51 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Although after the way you've so blatantly ignored my sound advice on Saturday, I'm not sure whether I should tell you or not. :P

PCG did say he had an extra pint before meeting up with you, maybe that is why he has ignored your advice GB. :thumbup:

16 hours ago, FSM said:

"Me thinks he doth protest too much", William Shakespeare

12 hours ago, govanblue said:

Although after the way you've so blatantly ignored my sound advice on Saturday, I'm not sure I should tell you or not. :P

Not ignored that mate still have what you mentioned in mind too, just wanting to start an rsc and have t shirts to wear, always a good talking point and the older I get the more I prefer wearing t shirts/polo shirts than strips.

10 hours ago, Willis said:

I don't like folk exploiting the badge but if it will get OP a few gubbies from his shipmates in exchange for a shirt its fine with me (tu)

I dont like people exploiting the badge either mate and thats certainly not what I want to do. Like I said all profits will go to charity 50/50 between RM erskine fund (should GB choose to accept)and RNLI

If I get a gubbie thats just a bonus/perk of the job :pipe: