We have finally reached the twilight zone

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Looks like it's came full-circle and Hampden was officially our fault in the eyes of others in the media and the fans.

This is why Rangers shouldn't have rested on that great statement they made. They should have followed it up with another after the Record's story with the Police the other morning. Strike while the iron's hot.

Said exactly the same thing yesterday

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Name names :P

You're first on the list now.:wink:

Not keen on banning Rangers fans from here whatever their opinion is. There are some who seem unable to separate their views on non-football related matters from supporting the club and try to impose their political and quasi-religious ideals on the whole support. 

Rangers is, and should be, a broad church in that respect. I might not agree with someones politics or their choice of sky fairy but that doesnt mean I, or anyone else, can decide who can be a Rangers supporter. 

12 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

Not keen on banning Rangers fans from here whatever their opinion is. There are some who seem unable to separate their views on non-football related matters from supporting the club and try to impose their political and quasi-religious ideals on the whole support. 

Rangers is, and should be, a broad church in that respect. I might not agree with someones politics or their choice of sky fairy but that doesnt mean I, or anyone else, can decide who can be a Rangers supporter. 

People should respect what Rangers is, a Club with Protestant Unionist and Loyalist affiliations, who are you to try and change decades of history and tradition just because it doesnt suit your view?

The nationalist policies are affecting the club and the fans in a negative way, any time this is mentioned folk like yourself spit the dummy out and accuse us of politicising.

No one says nationalists or catholics or anyone shouldnt support Rangers, but if the Clubs affiliations offend you so much youre welcome to leave and support another Club, no ones stopping you. If you see something on telly that offends you then change the fucking channel instead of sitting there offended.

Im an atheist and I still respect the Protestant side of the Club, same as I respect the Unionist and Loyalist side, its not just because I hold those values, its because I respect what the Club is and has been since before any of us were born. If I were brought up a sellik fan and I held the same political views as I do now then id stop fucking supporting them.

Youre the one imposing your views, saying the Club should change and be ashamed of its past. Take a flying fuck to yourself.

5 minutes ago, Willis said:

Im an atheist and I still respect the Protestant side of the Club, same as I respect the Unionist and Loyalist side, its not just because I hold those values, its because I respect what the Club is and has been since before any of us were born. If I were brought up a sellik fan and I held the same political views as I do now then id stop fucking supporting them.

Youre the one imposing your views, saying the Club should change and be ashamed of its past. Take a flying fuck to yourself.

6FA8YCE.gif

Exactly it's not about a difference of opinions that's a cop out and something people roll out to try and zip up the debate - it's about respect - BP9 has none towards anyone PUL within the support 

i don't want to see comments on here from Rangers fans that don't look out of place on pie n bovril scotzine or kerrydale street 

that's why he gets the abuse - everyone bar himself and Eagle know this - or maybe they do know it

A severe fine, and a few games behind closed doors at least.

Mostly I just want their actions condemned, the blame placed where it belongs, and justice for our Club and fans

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

RFC Eagle's terrified,Willis on fire.

Right you are. More terrified by your lack of a space after the comma than some rant on a forum.

As for Wilis, its not me telling people who they should support. You do know who was responsible for foisting the traditions upon us? I think you will find up to 1888 there was no thought of political or religious affiliations it never entered the heads of the founding fathers. They just wanted to play football. 

I am, in general, aligned to the traditions spoken of and disagree politically (faith wise I'm agnostic) with BP9. That doesn't make his support for Rangers less valid than anyone elses. 

As for the nonsense about 'if I was bought up a Ceptic fan'.doh

I'd like Willis to find any place where I say the club should 'be ashamed' of anything. Talk about a lack of comprehension, my point was about individual posters trying to impose their own political and religious views on others. The thing that separates Rangers from that other mob is that there was nothing other than football involved in the foundation of the club. 

His little rant also doesn't take into account my posts on the cup final debacle. Yet again imposing views on someone who doesn't even come close to the nonsense he claims as my views.

Of course I'm terrified but not on my behalf.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

you really are a wee piece of work  - you just can't help yourself 

you accuse everyone else of bringing politics into Rangers (even when Rangers do that with their fine statement) and you continually back the SNP over Rangers and your fellow supporters 

a couple of people have given you far too much credit by saying "he annoys people I don't agree with him but he's a good bluenose" I don't think you are a good blue nose at all - no chance 

Och a Ken - you'd prefer I was banned so you can be paranoid unchallenged! Petal! 

10 minutes ago, Willis said:

A severe fine, and a few games behind closed doors at least.

Mostly I just want their actions condemned, the blame placed where it belongs, and justice for our Club and fans

We all do! 

26 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Exactly it's not about a difference of opinions that's a cop out and something people roll out to try and zip up the debate - it's about respect - BP9 has none towards anyone PUL within the support 

i don't want to see comments on here from Rangers fans that don't look out of place on pie n bovril scotzine or kerrydale street 

that's why he gets the abuse - everyone bar himself and Eagle know this - or maybe they do know it

Ach you just want this forum to be  about you and your views - hang the witches that disagree!

:lol: that's me laughing at you! You need to man up and stop whinging ! 

1 hour ago, RFC Eagle said:

@K.A.I won't like that! 

Ww don't agree on much but at least you are prepared to disagree while supporting the club

4 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Och a Ken - you'd prefer I was banned so you can be paranoid unchallenged! Petal! 

Keep calling me paranoid because it's you that's looking ridiculous in light of everything that's happened since 2012 right up until 2 days ago with the Record/Police Scotland 

9 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Keep calling me paranoid because it's you that's looking ridiculous in light of everything that's happened since 2012 right up until 2 days ago with the Record/Police Scotland 

It's this cabal I tell ye! 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

You know zilch but I despair for supposed bears like yourself

Supposed bear? 30th year as a Rangers season ticket holder just to play the long game wind up! Nah! Get a grip!