Mr Johnstone

dougie76

Usually like these kind of stories but unfortunately , as KAI has said , there's been too many political point scoring stories since the Brexit vote of this exact nature. 

Just shit timing I suppose ! 

1 hour ago, gmcf said:

Usually like these kind of stories but unfortunately , as KAI has said , there's been too many political point scoring stories since the Brexit vote of this exact nature. 

Just shit timing I suppose ! 

It's sad that anything you post on here these days has to be turned into some political shit. 

8 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

It's sad that anything you post on here these days has to be turned into some political shit. 

Ach , just the way I'm feeling right now , and an overspill from my time in the politics forum . If you think I'm sad here , don't go there ! 

4 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

:lol: your just mr angry about everything! 

Find it fanscinsting your not toeing your usual party line about Rangers being used as a vechile for politics - this is one time we could have agreed 

the fact you've not and decided to call me angry is further proof your nothing but a wee fat ugly troll and a bad one at that 

9 hours ago, K.A.I said:

It's not a "nice wee story" at all ... they are using us to political point score because, like so many other people, politicians and media outlets in Scotland can't accept the Brexit result and are now tugging at the heart strings. It's a pathetic story actually.

Why not just run a wee story to help the guy out and get him reunited .. why have Brexit linked into it?

Ah! The huggy! Brought up in Craigend and spent many a time there!

7 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Find it fanscinsting your not toeing your usual party line about Rangers being used as a vechile for politics - this is one time we could have agreed 

the fact you've not and decided to call me angry is further proof your nothing but a wee fat ugly troll and a bad one at that 

:lol: it's all you have  - anger, name calling, vitriol! You're 'Mr Negative' - he shite - that's shite - you're shire! Your style of communication is 'if you don't agree with me I'll come back with accusations and personal insults  '. 

Pathetic. 

17 hours ago, K.A.I said:

It's not a "nice wee story" at all ... they are using us to political point score because, like so many other people, politicians and media outlets in Scotland can't accept the Brexit result and are now tugging at the heart strings. It's a pathetic story actually.

Why not just run a wee story to help the guy out and get him reunited .. why have Brexit linked into it?

Well spotted bud a load of pish probably originated from the brigadoon mhob, it's bolloks!:sherlock:

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

:lol: it's all you have  - anger, name calling, vitriol! You're 'Mr Negative' - he shite - that's shite - you're shire! Your style of communication is 'if you don't agree with me I'll come back with accusations and personal insults  '. 

Pathetic. 

You stated on me in this thread and I gave you a non insulting reply - grow up 

18 hours ago, stevie__ said:

What a load old shite this is. It's dreamed up propaganda. It's trying to implant in the mind of the reader that there's no such thing as race and we are all one. The SNP's slogan being, One Scotland, many cultures. This will be them getting the propaganda out for a massive influx of foreign invaders. When the fuck has the media ever wrote about us in a positive light in recent years ffs. We can see through this shite all day long ya Commie bastards!

"READ MORE: Nicola Sturgeon: As First Minister, I have a duty to respond to the overwhelming vote for Remain north of the border"

3 times that shite is through the article anawl. As if that's the fucking truth. It's there to have people believe it's the truth. No way Scotland voted to stay in the EU. It's total bollocks. Even all the tarriers I know voted to get out. It's a stitch up.

Tell the same lie enough times and it becomes the truth eh...

"He's a white skinned white-haired Rangers fan..... This is the very same media that will never tell you the race of a rapist if he's an immigrant. They will leave that part out and have the reader assume he was white. So the people don't oppose to more of the fucker being brought in. 

Complaining about propaganda and then using the phrase "influx of foreign invaders" is fucking ridiculous 

8 hours ago, OhW said:

You're just sad that your naivety has been highlighted. 

Aye that will be it?

Nothing to do with the same sad cunts turning every post into a political statement, l couldn't give a fuck about other people's political views and find it strange that people get so work up that others may have a different view from them.

l voted to stay in the uk and voted out of the eu but that has fuck all to do with this post about someone trying to track down a Rangers fan that done him a good turn, it doesn't matter a fuck what colour of skin the guy has or his religion but knock yourself out mate?

Just close the thread, what was meant to be a nice story about a Rangers fan has been turned into the usual shit. 

3 hours ago, dougie76 said:

Aye that will be it?

Nothing to do with the same sad cunts turning every post into a political statement, l couldn't give a fuck about other people's political views and find it strange that people get so work up that others may have a different view from them.

l voted to stay in the uk and voted out of the eu but that has fuck all to do with this post about someone trying to track down a Rangers fan that done him a good turn, it doesn't matter a fuck what colour of skin the guy has or his religion but knock yourself out mate?

Just close the thread, what was meant to be a nice story about a Rangers fan has been turned into the usual shit. 

Just realised this was your topic D76. 

I usually veer away from disagreeing with guys I know , far less take their threads off topic. Wish Id kept my thoughts to myself now , from what , as you've said , was a nice story . Apologies mate .