The Militant Mole: The 100

Virtuoso

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

'Neil McCann you dirty Orange bastard' doh

The abuse directed at Simon Weston is particularly repugnant, but then again, what else can you expect from scum of the earth who sing songs mocking and glorifying the murder of Lee Rigby.

Nauseating individuals, some are just thick as fuck and havn't a clue due to years of inbreeding, they just go along with it as they want a sense of belonging to something, as they're so fucked up and every other cunt gives them a wide berth, wee Jackie shite would be a prime example, and  I actually have a sense of pity for some of those ones. But others are just horrible bastards, deranged even, all consumed with sectarian hatred, that they can't even see they are far, far worse than any they perceive in their own twisted head to be railing against :blink:

Complete parodies but too thick and too all consumed by sectarianism, ironically enough, to see it.

22 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Paranoid PUL apparently

100 reasons for that paranoia imo ?

This is exactly it.

These cunts have free reign to spout what they want with impunity - yet we have people being locked up for singing a song.

The only exception to the Bheasts getting away with it, was the rabid fenain school teacher (and one other, who escapes me) - and the only reasons they were done was because of the positions they held...but had it been wee Declan or Bernadette who sits on benefits - it would have been ignored and put down to a moment of madness whilst on the wine. 

But yet, glorification of a terrorist organisation (whilst the rabid wee cow admitted it) - never warranted a jail sentence.

People can moan and call us paranoid - but the evidence is there. It's in black and white.

Parity people. That is all.

1 minute ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Attachment and email sent - remember the saying "Your Country needs you" - your kids do, their kids do too - fuck these kafflik fenian fuckers - get then out of our local and national politics - media and demand their apartheid schools are closed down.

No chance they schools will be closed down, they have a grip of this country and its only going to get worse. Only hope is the Muslims taking over tbh!

Just now, B1872 said:

No chance they schools will be closed down, they have a grip of this country and its only going to get worse. Only hope is the Muslims taking over tbh!

Fuck off - they're the fucking same - victims of note.

Scotland has over 70% indigenous Scots (nae tricolour loving timmigrants from +150years ago) - it is ours. I am fucking puzzled why we are freely handing our country on a plate to tims.

Never, ever vote snp - for the sake of you, your kids, and their children.

11 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Scotland has over 70% indigenous Scots (nae tricolour loving timmigrants from +150years ago) - it is ours. I am fucking puzzled why we are freely handing our country on a plate to tims.

I've never voted SNP or Labour for that matter. Catholics are in every bit of power in this country. Tell me how that's going to change any time soon? All I see in the future is continuous attacks on Rangers and the PUL community. 

35 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Yet we have so-called Bears who continue to do so.

The fucking mind boggles at times. It really does.

1 hour ago, Virtuoso said:

https://themilitantmole.wordpress.com/2016/09/16/the-100/

Take the time to click the link within the article and read the info contained:

https://www.docdroid.net/SGTk6p2/top-100-ab.pdf.html

Based on the level of 'abuse' and that article you could probably find 100 on here most days that should be in a drossier / yes drossier as that is pathetic . How low some have stooped in this phoney tit for tat 'war' 

1 hour ago, Siam69 said:

'Neil McCann you dirty Orange bastard' doh

The abuse directed at Simon Weston is particularly repugnant, but then again, what else can you expect from scum of the earth who sing songs mocking and glorifying the murder of Lee Rigby.

Nauseating individuals, some are just thick as fuck and havn't clue due to years of inbreeding, they just go along with it as they want a sense of belonging to something, as they're so fucked up and every other cunt gives them a wide berth, wee Jackie shite would be a prime example, and  I actually have a sense of pity for some of those ones. But others are just horrible bastards, deranged even, all consumed with sectarian hatred, that they can't even see they are far, far worse than any they perceive in their own twisted head to be railing against :blink:

Complete parodies but too thick and too all consumed by sectarianism, ironically enough, to see it.

Indeed. So where's plod?

9 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Indeed. So where's plod?

I think they are on here watching and waiting for the go ahead from Darth Sturgeon to come kick in the doors of nasty PUL households..

Stormtroopers only interested in jailing us...The facts are there..And they don't want to know..Sweep sweep... 

21 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Based on the level of 'abuse' and that article you could probably find 100 on here most days that should be in a drossier / yes drossier as that is pathetic . How low some have stooped in this phoney tit for tat 'war' 

and we're off ...

49 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I've never voted SNP or Labour for that matter. Catholics are in every bit of power in this country. Tell me how that's going to change any time soon? All I see in the future is continuous attacks on Rangers and the PUL community. 

Wake up - Scotland has over 70% indigenous Scots

28 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Who is winning the tit for tat 'war' 

30 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

It's obviously lost on you, but I did wonder how long it would be until you showed your spineless / apologetic self.

Do everyone a favour, fuck off and play with the traffic.

34 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Ask Simon Weston or Lee Rigby family.

Is that the level of disgusting abuse you see on here?