Sense Of Perspective

From a total of 30pts we have taken 16pts and probably had the easiest games to start the league and been an abject failure in our home games,Knowing Aberdeen were beaten last night should also have been an incentive to win tonights game and move up the table,To rub even more salt into yet another poor home game,Hearts are also beaten tonight.

The unwashed dropped eight players tonight and still beat Ross County 4-0 with their reserve team.

Joe Garner cost nearly four times as much as Dembele,Yet Garner still looks an extremely average player not worth what Rangers paid for him,In fact Garner looks like the £500k player between the two.

In all honesty Rangers look the same quality right now as your Motherwell,Partick or Hamiltons despite our multi million pound wage bill and our no more than average players.

Our attack is about as useless as a pit bull with no teeth.

I have patience and have been patient with our management,But tonight that patience is wearing thin and anything other than a win on Saturday could really start to ramp up the pressure on Mark Warburton to another level.

We totally shot ourselves in the foot tonight given other results and that's just not good enough at home,Not only letting themselves down but the fans who pay good money to get behind the team...All 46,000 of them who ignored the wind and rain to get behind their team.

Seriously not good enough.

Can't disagree with any of that. Sadly.

The really stand-out thing, for me, is that every single fan to a man knows what the problems are.

Everyone is in agreement, but the manager still doesn't see it.

Or even worse he does but is too stubborn to do anything about it. 

2 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

From a total of 30pts we have taken 16pts and probably had the easiest games to start the league and been an abject failure in our home games,Knowing Aberdeen were beaten last night should also have been an incentive to win tonights game and move up the table,To rub even more salt into yet another poor home game,Hearts are also beaten tonight.

The unwashed dropped eight players tonight and still beat Ross County 4-0 with their reserve team.

Joe Garner cost nearly four times as much as Dembele,Yet Garner still looks an extremely average player not worth what Rangers paid for him,In fact Garner looks like the £500k player between the two.

In all honesty Rangers look the same quality right now as your Motherwell,Partick or Hamiltons despite our multi million pound wage bill and our no more than average players.

Our attack is about as useless as a pit bull with no teeth.

I have patience and have been patient with our management,But tonight that patience is wearing thin and anything other than a win on Saturday could really start to ramp up the pressure on Mark Warburton to another level.

We totally shot ourselves in the foot tonight given other results and that's just not good enough at home,Not only letting themselves down but the fans who pay good money to get behind the team...All 46,000 of them who ignored the wind and rain to get behind their team.

Seriously not good enough.

Give it a fucking rest. Dembele was out of contract and a development fee. is most likely on 40k a week...stupid comparison...really.

You're right its not good enough

23 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

The really stand-out thing, for me, is that every single fan to a man knows what the problems are.

Fully expect the post match presser to include the words " Dominated the ball "  " Numerous chances " and the best one of all  " we need to learn ".

28 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Give it a fucking rest. Dembele was out of contract and a development fee. is most likely on 40k a week...stupid comparison...really.

Both you or i haven't a clue what he's on,Garner looks like an angry wee man on the pitch,I've been watching football for long enough to know that Garner is and will be an absolute flop and he was no more than a panic buy and Preston must be laughing their arse's off at what we paid for him.

1 minute ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

Both you or i haven't a clue what he's on,Garner looks like an angry wee man on the pitch,I've been watching football for long enough to know that Garner is and will be an absolute flop and he was no more than a panic buy and Preston must be laughing their arse's off at what we paid for him.

No but i know he was out of contract and purschased on a development fee. if your point is we could have got him you're in la la land.

And im in no way sticking up for Garner, its just a ridiculous comparison. as somsone else said Dembele cost 500k more than Ibrahimovic...so fucking what.

54 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

The reality of the situation is frightening.

1 hour ago, Big Al II said:

Take the cash we spunked on Barton/Senderos/Garner and it would comfortable cover it. 

59 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

No but i know he was out of contract and purschased on a development fee. if your point is we could have got him you're in la la land.

And im in no way sticking up for Garner, its just a ridiculous comparison. as somsone else said Dembele cost 500k more than Ibrahimovic...so fucking what.

When Barton was at Burnley he would have perhaps been on the wages you say Dembele is being paid... Did you think before Barton signed Rangers could afford his wages ? Barton could have stayed at Burnley and played in the Premiership this season with no doubt a big increase in his wages and we are to believe he left all that behind and came here for perhaps less than half he was on.. I think Barton is on a lot more than people think.

As another poster above has said,If we had ignored Barton,Senderos and Hill we could have easily signed Dembele and paid his wages and made big bucks on him.

Our scouting system is still a shambles and you only have to look at the young 13yr old Dembele who was taken from right under our noses because we showed no interest in him,Despite his boys team manager bringing him to our attention and showed no interest. 

1 hour ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

The guy Garner kept on the bench last year, while amassing his massive 6 (six) goals, has scored 5 since Garner left!

We shudda signed him for a quarter of the dosh!