Espanyol fans

cr3_bear

29 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

"Barca superstars love the Hoops while their diddy club neighbours identify with Rangers". 

To be fair mate . the scum rodent fuck pigs have played Barca 20 times over last 20 years . It's fair to say they know one another pretty well.

Having been to Barca . They don't give a flying fuck about the scum of Scotland .Maybe some of their players out of sheer familiarity like the rhodents .

The fans don't

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Think I will be Pm you very soon mate.

Would love to visit Colombia

No problem, I can be of help.

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I'll come too !

You are both welcome, bring your Gers gear and we can have a beers together! and sash bash! 

Just now, plumbGER said:

Think i will go next year, just before July.

Heard they do great marching powder over there.

Let me know and can have a beer. If I was you though I would stay well clear of any drugs or even talking about it here unless you want trouble. 

10 minutes ago, blueretro said:

I've been to an Espanyol game. Maybe it was me that started the special relationship! :21:................Hampden 2007

From what I know . Espanyol hate Barca out of jealousy .

They don't seem to be doing much about  catching up  .

They know zip about us and our history .

I talked to loads of their fans while giving the bastards grief for not letting me get in

Walked the whole way round the stadium . No one would budge .Empty seats galore

I didn't feel any love at all for this club whatsoever although I kind of wanted too on my visit .

They are so smalllllllllllllllllllllllllllll time ,it's untrue .

1 minute ago, denya said:

Let me know and can have a beer. If I was you though I would stay well clear of any drugs or even talking about it here unless you want trouble. 

Oh i know mate, only joking of course.

Stupid young brother of mines started his shit in mexico mwi and 1 minute he was running around a hotel full of it, the next minute he was in a cell with 30 wee Mexicans using him as a punchbag!:5536:

Police kept him stewing for a while saying they weren't going to let him out to catch his flight back to Australia and when they eventually did they emptied his wallet and kept his expensive watch.

Just now, plumbGER said:

Oh i know mate, only joking of course.

Stupid young brother of mines started his shit in mexico mwi and 1 minute he was running around a hotel full of it, the next minute he was in a cell with 30 wee Mexicans using him as a punchbag!:5536:

Police kept him stewing for a while saying they weren't going to let him out to catch his flight back to Australia and when they eventually did they emptied his wallet and kept his expensive watch.

Of course my friend.

Just here don't like tourists continually talking about drugs and only associating here with drugs because there is much more to here than that and people here don't like it. More drug addicts in Europe than here. 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Appreciate that mate .What is the beer over there out of interest ??

Can PM me if you like my friend. The beer here is like water. It is not the best compared to Europe or other places. Bars generally just serve in bottles but there is a few places that do serve draught in pints. The 3 main brand of beers here is Aguila, Poker and Club Colombia. There are other ones but those biggest 3. 

21 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

To be fair mate . the scum rodent fuck pigs have played Barca 20 times over last 20 years . It's fair to say they know one another pretty well.

Having been to Barca . They don't give a flying fuck about the scum of Scotland .Maybe some of their players out of sheer familiarity like the rhodents .

The fans don't

I've been over for a game myself and I didn't see any evidence of a mutual love-in with the tarriers, I think it's more a case of third rate Scottish journalists trying to make it into something a lot bigger than it is. 

I'm sure wherever Barcelona play, guys like Messi and Suarez will say something nice about the opposition, it's good PR and might sell a few more strips, don't forget the money these guys make from their image rights.

Don't know about you but I found the atmosphere at the Nou Camp pretty flat considering there was a 70,000 crowd there. Seemed to be mostly made up of tourists from Northern Europe and the Far East.

2 minutes ago, denya said:

Can PM me if you like my friend. The beer here is like water. It is not the best compared to Europe or other places. Bars generally just serve in bottles but there is a few places that do serve draught in pints. The 3 main brand of beers here is Aguila, Poker and Club Colombia. There are other ones but those biggest 3. 

Sounds like piss mate but I appreciate your honesty :lol:

Howz the bourbon ?? That much better ?

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Sounds like piss mate but I appreciate your honesty :lol:

Howz the bourbon ?? That much better ?

Yes the beer here is not the greatest but can do the job with many. The bourbon is just american bourbon like anywhere else. 

2 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

I've been over for a game myself and I didn't see any evidence of a mutual love-in with the tarriers, I think it's more a case of third rate Scottish journalists trying to make it into something a lot bigger than it is. 

I'm sure wherever Barcelona play, guys like Messi and Suarez will say something nice about the opposition, it's good PR and might sell a few more strips, don't forget the money these guys make from their image rights.

Don't know about you but I found the atmosphere at the Nou Camp pretty flat considering there was a 70,000 crowd there. Seemed to be mostly made up of tourists from Northern Europe and the Far East.

The Santiago mate is where it's at .

You are right .The camp Nou is flat unless they are winning and it's full .

Madrid stadium is a wonderful footballing experience that is beyond compare .

I would urge any football fan to go there .Experience of a lifetime .

Looking at going to the Maracana stadium in next few months .Not sure I will pull it off .

34 minutes ago, denya said:

Of course my friend.

Just here don't like tourists continually talking about drugs and only associating here with drugs because there is much more to here than that and people here don't like it. More drug addicts in Europe than here. 

Probably more addicts here in Greenock than over there.

Dopeman says, don't get high off your own supply!:lol:

29 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Fuck that .You are needed at my place .My looooo is giving me problems again mate :lol:

Will pop in on Saturday if you are about mate, we can head up early its not a problem cos the wee mans football is finished now for the season.

2 hours ago, denya said:

This is true. I live in Colombia and it is a big Catholic country yet nobody could care less about the idiots in the east and I know a couple of die-hard football fans here who much prefer us over them. 

I lived in San Gil, Santander and there was an old guy who used to scream at me 'Blue Gooooooaaaalll' from his porch every time I walked by ?