Sorry if I'm being dense

It will be a day ending in 'y'.

Why?

I don't know.

It's the 'Insanity Clause'.

(Cries of "But there is no Santa Clause") :sherlock:

Marx Brothers Loyal :rolleyes:

Love the Marx bros. If Groucho was in charge all this shit would be sorted or at least funnier :lol:

(so what is new I hear you say)

But when can we realistically expect to know our fate?

I just can't make sense of fuck all at the moment. It is like being on the set of fucking Lost or some such shite.

It's a question that should be on everyone's lips but no one is asking it because we're all resigned that it won't be tomorrow. Regan's parting shot before he goes back to the sewar where he came from will be to ensure we don't play in any Scottish league next year. So this will all drag on until it's all too late.

Criminal :anguish:

It's a question that should be on everyone's lips but no one is asking it because we're all resigned that it won't be tomorrow. Regan's parting shot before he goes back to the sewar where he came from will be to ensure we don't play in any Scottish league next year. So this will all drag on until it's all too late.

Criminal :anguish:

That is precisely what I have been fearing for weeks. I genuinely believe that they want us dead and not in any league.

(so what is new I hear you say)

But when can we realistically expect to know our fate?

I just can't make sense of fuck all at the moment. It is like being on the set of fucking Lost or some such shite.

lOST is a great show, i have started watching the full series from episode 1 on netflix....true story! :happy:

Aye it would appear we'll be left hanging for another week....

In todays Telegraph

"An amendment suggested by Clyde, who claimed there was no clear choice between electing Sevco to the First and Third Divisions, has been dismissed and there is a growing feeling among the clubs that a less convoluted document must be drafted before voting can commence.

Should enough clubs concur, SPL rules require five working days' notice for a general meeting to be called, meaning the earliest the vote could then take place would be July 20, eight days before the SFL clubs begin their campaign with the Ramsdens Cup."

When oh when will they realise that useless cunt Regan hasnae a fuckin clue what he's doin? Off with his fuckin heid.

This entire episode is a sorry mess. If we are voted as expected, to start life in division 3 then I cannot see where we go from here. The SFA appear to state that we will not allowed to start in the bottom tier, and an SPL 2 would seem unworkable to establish between now and the end of July. I am beginning to think we might be voted back in the SPL on Monday, it appears the only logical solution.

Thank you.

One more sleep and I'll finally know.

(tu)

I doubt it, the football league clubs will vote to allow Rangers into the SFL, it will then automatically fall to the SFL board to decide which division(and if left to them 100% division one) Rangers go into. I cant see the SFL board meeting until at least Monday and whats the chances of them releasing a statement on the same day?

That doesn't make sense love.

Regan, Doncaster and Longmuir none of these guys are on the same page- too may cooks. throw in all the chairmens of other clubs= chaos thats what we've got. On another thread excuses are comming in already as to why no decision tomorrow :angsum: