Club Statement

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My daughter gets scared at loud noises, terrified around bonfire night. The Club want to bring kids to the games but kids (i.e. under 10) get upset at these sudden and extremely loud noises. So even regardless of the safety issues, they should GTF due to the noise.

Other fans don't like it or want it. The club says stop fucking doing it.

Next time someone is identified with pyrotechnics, the club should name and shame along with a ban. If he's a member of a supporters group, then our fans board need to do SOMETHING.

One fud should not be costing the club gate money. Because thats what it comes down to. A fine. Which in realistic terms is other fans money paid to the club.

Name and shame along with a ban,Nah not for me putting a fellow bears name on some tarrier rag just to appease some faint hearted hand ringing cocksockets.

My daughter gets scared at loud noises, terrified around bonfire night. The Club want to bring kids to the games but kids (i.e. under 10) get upset at these sudden and extremely loud noises. So even regardless of the safety issues, they should GTF due to the noise.

She will be ok in ibrox then it is like a fucking morgue,no loud noises there to frighten the kiddies.

Can't the board make a statement that's actually important ie their plans for next season,what they intend to do about Ashley's loan,are they working on getting a scouting department on board and how far along are the developments in this,is King gonna put his money where his mouth is or just more gusto etc etc etc

Post of the thread.

Some daft boys set off a smoke bomb and everything is emergency and alarm.

So much so we get a board statement. Yet for the last 6 weeks , we hear nothing. Nothing about investment , nothing about sorting out Ashley's loan , nothing about plans for next season. Nothing.

About time the board started corresponding with the real fans about our real concerns instead of sound bites just to appease the spl.

Because I personally think flares are much more dangerous than a loud banger, going by your theory, if the guys held up sparklers and sang hymns it would make no differance, as they are still pyrotechnics,banned and annoying.

Wut about red,white,blue indoor sparklers.

Safe as fuck :)

Then cunts wouldnt have anythin to greet about. Sorted.