New Financial Rewards For Cl/europa Cup.

Siam69

So, am i right in thinking we would be 'allowed' to play in Europe this year if we won a Cup?

Asked this a while ago and as long as we have another set of audited accounts out ( which should be no problem) then yes we cold get into Europe by winning the Scottish cup.

Asked this a while ago and as long as we have another set of audited accounts out ( which should be no problem) then yes we cold get into Europe by winning the Scottish cup.

Cheers Gogz, or even, dare i say with tin hat on, beaten Cup finalists, if the same team won the Premiership, that beat us in the fnal.

Just scenarios :ph34r::D

it's actually less, cause no way they selling £6m worth of tickets -

prob about 35000 per game (being kind) and a lot less for a ticket will take that down to about £3m I reckon

I think the only game they'll sell many tickets for is the Home tie against Ajax, and that's only because it'll be a 'grudge' match.

Cheers Gogz, or even, dare i say with tin hat on, beaten Cup finalists, if the same team won the Premiership, that beat us in the fnal.

Just scenarios :ph34r::D

I think you have to win the SC, you don't get a European place as loser, that would go to the next best placed SPHell team, I think!