divine wind

numansnewman

time this kamakazi was brought to book,cheats nearly every game,i can see it,you can see it.

why dont managers raise a formal complaint against this cheat ?even if it doesnt work,at least he is highlighted for what he is..A CHEAT

Gets a freekick for the tims almost every game by falling over, normally at the end of the game too if they are losing or drawing..

Managed to fall in the penalty box today.

Fucking terrible.

time this kamakazi was brought to book,cheats nearly every game,i can see it,you can see it.

why dont managers raise a formal complaint against this cheat ?even if it doesnt work,at least he is highlighted for what he is..A CHEAT

Gets a freekick for the tims almost every game by falling over, normally at the end of the game too if they are losing or drawing..

Managed to fall in the penalty box today.

Fucking terrible.

(tu)

I thought the penalty was one of the worst i've seen in 30 years of going to football.

Must have been stung by a wasp as he ran cos there was nothing else near him to make him fall

Motherwell are raging they think McCurry just gave it to show hes not biased ...but fact is Naks collapses if you brush past him ....any excuse if it happens to be in a goal scoring position...

Nakacheata ....hope he goes home soon...how many times has he done that...he did against us he did it against St Mirrin he did it against Motherwell...why do the refs fall for it everytime????? :angry2:

diving git yet again. Dived to win the free kick against us as well, just wait for the man utd matches, he will be going down like a sack of spuds everytime he gets near the box. No room for cheats like him in football. We should do a banner about his diving for the next old firm game.