After the golf high..a tv trial ?

bawsburst

Evening Times

Home > Rangers

Rangers pair Boyd and Mohsni face TV trial storm

Published on 30 September 2014

Matthew Lindsay

RANGERS players Kris Boyd and Bilel Mohsni could face trial by television after their side's defeat to Hibs at Ibrox last night.

Both men were caught getting embroiled in off-the-ball incidents by BT Sport cameras in the SPFL Championship match.

Boyd appeared to have aimed a head butt at Hibs defender Jordan Forster towards the end of the 3-1 loss. And Mohsni also looked to have aimed a punch at rival player Liam Fontaine as Gers lost their second league match this term.

If the SFA's compliance officer decides to look into the incident retrospectively the duo could both be facing bans.

Meanwhile, Ally McCoist today told his Rangers players they have to learn how to deal with the flak from their own fans in the wake of the costly loss. McCoist's side crashed to a 3-1 defeat to the second bottom team in the SPFL Championship in an incredible game at Ibrox last night.

The result means that Hearts, who thrashed Livingston at Tynecastle at the weekend, remain six points clear at the top of the table.

The abuse furious Gers supporters dished out to their underperforming heroes on the park clearly got to centre-half Bilel Mohsni.

The French-Tunisian defender had a go at the Light Blues followers during the game and as he walked off the park at half-time.

But McCoist reckons his side has to handle the abuse that comes their way.

He said: "I will reserve the judgment until I look back at the game. But if that is the case (Mohsni challenging the crowd) then I will certainly be disappointed.

"Having played here for 15 years, I am as aware of the passions of everybody around the stadium as much as anybody. I can totally understand that.

"The reaction of players and supporters here hasn't changed for tens and tens of years.

"I suggest players adapt to it and change their own outlook rather than supporters. Because that won't happen.

"That will be the same for the coming years."

Meanwhile, McCoist has expressed his disappointment at the three goals that his side lost to Alan Stubbs' side.

He said: The level of goal we lost in the first half was as poor as I can recall us conceding.

"The result is obviously the most important thing.

"But, dear me, the goalkeeper kicks a ball up the park and you lose a goal. No, that is just not on.

"The second goal was poor and the third goal was a comedy of errors. Coming in 3-0 down at half-time we needed a minor miracle to get back in the game.

"We left ourselves too much to do.

"The most disappointing aspect was the quality of goals we lost.

"The defending and the standard of goal was unacceptable. We gave ourselves a mountain to climb. Few teams come back from 3-0 down at half-time.

"Losing the type of goal we lost was not good enough.

"Losing to Hearts and Hibs at home was very disappointing - and that has been mentioned to the players."

I have defended Mhosni in the past, but he can just fuck right off now and take Black with him.

These Cnuts need to shut the fuck up and get out of our Club.

Black should never have been picked again after the betting shite and Mhosni has no discipline whatsoever.

Looks like Boyd has lost the plot too, and really Parelta shouldn't be seen dead in a Rangers top as should Foster, Smith,Simmonson,and Lee McCuloch should be retired now.Templeton and Dean Shields are beginning to piss me off too, all big earners are woeful and not fucking interested.

When are these Players going to learn that we the Fans are the Club, and they should ducking show some respect for the Jersey and the people who pay their overpriced Wages.

Had enough of them.

McCoist you are responsible for putting this fucking useless abysmal side together.

Righty o! Ally the fans have and always will be on the teams back. That is shite

Wake up its you the fans want out and pronto.

Before the season is lost altogether.

Or does he think he is bombproof and that he is Mr Wonderful.

The sad thing is it is probably the latter.

Sod's law dictates that these players receiving a ban will force a team on Alistair that he would never have picked otherwise, that enforced team would be successful buying Alistair a reprieve.

When the bans if any were served we would return to the way we were and the successful team disrupted, giving us more of the same as before.

Righty o! Ally the fans have and always will be on the teams back. That is shite

Wake up its you the fans want out and pronto.

Before the season is lost altogether.

Or does he think he is bombproof and that he is Mr Wonderful.

The sad thing is it is probably the latter.

(tu) Nail on Head!