Red Star

DP FC

Watched the program on The Red Star team from 91, some excellent football.

Gave us a bit of a doing that year, stadium was half empty for the return.

Their stadium had some atmosphere for the semi against Bayern, ain't seen anything like it.

They had a lead from the away leg, but threw it away, almost.

All square when the German defender scuffed a clearance right over his keeper's head.

Last minute own goal to deny your team a European cup final place. Life can't get any tougher.

Worth a watch if you missed it.

Seen video highlights from both legs of that tie.

Been to a few Red Star games myself over in belgrade, atmosphere is unlike anywhere I've ever been before. Basically singing, jumping, fireworks and smoke bombs for 90 minutes straight.

I'm too young to remember that team but I loved some of the players when they had moved on to other pastures. Savicevic, Prosinecki, Mihajlovic and Jugovic in the same side? Filth. Pure filth. And the best of all, Stojkovic, only left a year earlier.

I'm too young to remember that team but I loved some of the players when they had moved on to other pastures. Savicevic, Prosinecki, Mihajlovic and Jugovic in the same side? Filth. Pure filth. And the best of all, Stojkovic, only left a year earlier.

You missed Belodidici and Darco Pancev. Pancev was breathtaking.

What age are you btw ?

Sometimes I can't decide if you're 25 or 50