Stuart Mccall

Smile

Does McCall deserve a transfer window  

478 members have voted

1. 1. Does McCall deserve a transfer window

Yes. He's served his time elsewhere, time to step up Stuart.

When it works it works, when it doesn't it doesn't.

Hasn,t a clue when or how to change the team when teams get at us.

Not tactically aware enough for me.

Furthermore he has his undroppables when fit

Wallace, mc culloch and law plus bell even when he's 50% fit

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not like he has that many options considering what he's been saddled with. That's why he warrants a window on current showing.

Just wish he wouldn't fold his arms.

To be fair to Law he's looking much better. McCulloch is captain and i don't think it's as simple to drop him. Bell was dropped midweek. And including Wallace is harsh. Wallace would be picked in my team every week as well.

To be fair to Law he's looking much better. McCulloch is captain and i don't think it's as simple to drop him. Bell was dropped midweek. And including Wallace is harsh. Wallace would be picked in my team every week as well.

True but Steven Gerrard was captain at Liverpool where is he now

Law blows hot and cold on a day like today he strolled it but where was he during the bad run and even thurs against queens.

Same goes for Wallace could have been dropped so many times this season, he's a weak link in defence which should be the strongest part if his game as a fullback

Bell was rested on Thursday because of a swollen knee and the fact the game was on AstroTurf.

If bell is semi fit he will play which is crazy as once again I thought he looked poor and seems to be lacking confidence.

I think its poor for the morale of other players being made scapegoat who are no worse than those mentioned

True but Steven Gerrard was captain at Liverpool where is he now

Law blows hot and cold on a day like today he strolled it but where was he during the bad run and even thurs against queens.

Same goes for Wallace could have been dropped so many times this season, he's a weak link in defence which should be the strongest part if his game as a fullback

Bell was rested on Thursday because of a swollen knee and the fact the game was on AstroTurf.

If bell is semi fit he will play which is crazy as once again I thought he looked poor and seems to be lacking confidence.

I think its poor for the morale of other players being made scapegoat who are no worse than those mentioned

I think Bell is away and by far our best goalkeeper. Simonsen is a total bomb scare and Robinson looks lost and can't kick worth a fuck!