Steven Gerrard

Muff

Scored his 100th goal for Liverpool tonight and what a cracker it was!

He's averages 10 goals a season, not bad for a player who's played centre back, right back, defensive midfield, right midfield....in one of the best leagues in the World. 72 of them have come under Rafa Benitez, a guy who deserves a lot of praise towards the form of Gerrard. Who say's he doesn't know how to play Gerrard.

He is one of the few midfielder's who consistently score each season. He's also improving his game by each season. Many players when they reach their top level begin a slow terminal decline back down to mediocrity which Gerrard has avoided. Without a doubt the best and most complete midfield player in the World.

The guy is an absolute legend, a World Class footballer and one of the best Captains around. To me, he's the best player on the planet.

An absolute joy to watch and he's still only 28.

The guy is an absolute legend, a World Class footballer and one of the best Captains around. To me, he's the best player on the planet.

Can't believe I'm agreeing with you again but have to agree. Stevie G is the best midfielder in the world and has been for a few years in my book. A player who has it ALL, absolutely everything.

Can't believe I'm agreeing with you again but have to agree. Stevie G is the best midfielder in the world and has been for a few years in my book. A player who has it ALL, absolutely everything.

The start of something beautiful :D

He's averages 10 goals a season, not bad for a player who's played centre back, right back, defensive midfield, right midfield....in one of the best leagues in the World. 72 of them have come under Rafa Benitez, a guy who deserves a lot of praise towards the form of Gerrard. Who say's he doesn't know how to play Gerrard.

He is one of the few midfielder's who consistently score each season. He's also improving his game by each season. Many players when they reach their top level begin a slow terminal decline back down to mediocrity which Gerrard has avoided. Without a doubt the best and most complete midfield player in the World.

Didn't know that. Rafa's a really good manager. Hope he gets a decent crack at the EPL this year. Although if they win it I'll never hear the end of it <_<

Gerrard is the best kind of captain... he pulls Liverpool out of deep sh*t time and again, and his love for Liverpool FC is something special. World class footballer as you say (tu)

Been huvin a debate with ma mate about this for the past 2 weeks. He says Frank Lampard is better than Gerrard Lmao is he fuck Gerrards a legend although a dont like the team he plays fer hes a class player.

ive said this time and again

stevie gerrard could walk into any team in the world IMO no bother.

hes the most natural leader ill prob see in my lifetime on a pitch. he knows how to pull his squad together and get them working.

and ive had the pleasure of meeting him and having a conversation with him and he is one of the nicest footballers ive ever met :D

100% agree with you on that. People go on about Torres and his goals, but I bet you if you took Gerrard out of that team, Torres wouldn't have scored half the goals he has (and I'm a big Torres fan). As for the goals he scores it's quite incredible. I bet out of the 100 goals he has scored at least 3 quarters of them were scored in either the Premiership and Champions League, the two top competitions in the world. One part of his game that most people forget about is his defending, but if you watch him his defending is top class as well.

Nah. He isn't a great central midfield player. He just roams about. He ain't no Paul Scholes.