McCoist's odd targets

BFerguson6

Shaun Hutchinson - who does he replace? Mohsni.... That would be interesting to see as he strikes me as a very sensitive guy who would sulk if dropped, "jig" who just seems to be undroppable because he's a "legend" and mr rangers, despite taking home a ridiculous salary....OR as I suspect would he take the place of Cribari (big wage for place on bench)

Kenny McLean - see above, is it Black, Law or McLeod he replaces? Or is he a squad option for the outgoing Hutton?

Kris Boyd - how would our Mourinho manage the egos of Boyd and Daly when one is benched ? Or does he make us face palm by playing both in a 4-4-2 :lol:

I also think he'd love another centre back in a Zaliukus mold ( poor spl player on high wage) and a back up keeper. I know the rumours about Daly retiring in the summer but until that's confirmed seems odd having him and Boyd together

If its a new manager then Jig would be dropped hopefully, Legend and all but he isn't a centre back and he is on far too much. Kenny McLeans a tough one, Black puts in a shift in midfield, Law is very talented and MacLeod has potential to be a star. Boyd, lets just hope he doesn't come here unless Daly is away.

If all 3 signed and no one else came in I'd sadly expect Ally to go with something along the lines of:

Bell

Hutchinson McCulloch Mohsni Wallace

Law Black McLeod McLean

Boyd Daly

Personally i'd go with (out of the current squad with only those 3 added) 433/451

Bell

Peralta McCulloch Hutchinson Wallace

Black

Law McLeod

Gallagher McLean

Boyd

I'd also like to think we were looking for two types of players, players who are ready too go and play straight away in the SPFL, as well as younger players who we can hopefully nurture and progress along with the young talent coming through from Auchenhowie (please let me dream a little! :)). We should also be moving on as much deadwood as possible.