Weird Atmosphere Today

JWAC

It's devastating how far we've slipped as a football club. We will lose a large chunk of young supporters as well, when I was growing up Rangers dominated everything and everyone wanted to be a fan of Rangers, these days we're left with people that gave them a round of applause after getting pumped off QoS.

I leave at half time regularly this season, ive already travelled up and payed for my ST, which is a lot more than most fans have done this season, so if anyone thinks im a fanny for leaving early after paying hundreds of pounds to watch that shite then they can take a fuck to themselves. The current team doesnt deserve 1000 fans let alone 50,000.

Id never left a game early in my life before the 3rd division, but when its the middle of January and we're struggling to get the ball into other half vs teams like Alloa then tbh I dont care if I get called a fanny im away to the pub at half time.

I leave at half time regularly this season, ive already travelled up and payed for my ST, which is a lot more than most fans have done this season, so if anyone thinks im a fanny for leaving early after paying hundreds of pounds to watch that shite then they can take a fuck to themselves. The current team doesnt deserve 1000 fans let alone 50,000.

Id never left a game early in my life before the 3rd division, but when its the middle of January and we're struggling to get the ball into other half vs teams like Alloa then tbh I dont care if I get called a fanny im away to the pub at half time.

Well said Willis 1690, Gaz 52 and StuartM6. I stayed on the the end but don't feel in anyway superior to those who decided to get out early. It is such a chore going to see Rangers these days and we all like to get unpleasant chores over with as quickly as possible. one of the main reasons I go is to hand over some cash, I can afford it. Fuckin major kudos to those who could use the cash for something more worthwhile but go anyway. I can see no buzz for the youngsters these days. Going to Ibrox for me at say 10 was a major expedition and highlight of the week...no more it seems.

The board have a huge task in sorting the club out. This is not a dig at the board but we need to bring to the club some real talent, not just on the football side, to get us moving forward.

for the last home game of the season....

Fair enough the football was rank till about the 65 minute mark, as well as the boos for McCulloch but it's the strangest last home game I've felt at Ibrox.

Outside I thought it would be closer to the 40k mark but 35k isn't bad, it's just when the goals went in and especially the last, I just kept thinking about the uncertainty of it all.

The fannies that left on 60 minutes must feel like, well, fannies.

I sort of forgot about it being the last home game as the players were walking off until they clapped to the crowd.

We just need to get it done, no matter what ups and downs are still left.

I left at two nil down, I don't feel like a Fannie at all. I feel like I've been let down big time. Aye we pulled it back and aye I'm pleased we did but how dare you call people a fanny for showing their displeasure.

Yes mate. The thread got deleted but here is the thread about it....

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=282310

Think he is a genuine rangers supporter, but those pics were a bheastly act.

Strong views are one thing, hijacking a Happy Bithday QE thread with them is piss poor.

Pretty sure he wouldnt boo gsoq being sung at a game. Likely 2 faced in that regard.

U pays yer money..u make yer choice..simples?

If guys wanna leave so be it. I leave bang on 85mins -so i can get on m8 in record time. If that makes me a fanny-so be it?

We should be welcoming fans into supporting us. Who cares when they leave..i dont

If guys wanna leave so be it. I leave bang on 85mins -so i can get on m8 in record time. If that makes me a fanny-so be it?

We should be welcoming fans into supporting us. Who cares when they leave..i dont

Spot on mate, I'm lucky enough to have only missed 7 games home and away in 5 years, but fuck sake I can't say I stated to the end in all of them ha ha ha ?

It's devastating how far we've slipped as a football club. We will lose a large chunk of young supporters as well, when I was growing up Rangers dominated everything and everyone wanted to be a fan of Rangers, these days we're left with people that gave them a round of applause after getting pumped off QoS.

I said this to my husband yesterday. We are a shell of the Club I grew up supporting :(

For the first time ever I left at 85 minutes yesterday to avoid waiting half an hour to get out the Albion car park! It worked but I missed the equaliser so I don't know if I would do it again.

Don't get me wrong I was home before half 5 which was brilliant!

I said this to my husband yesterday. We are a shell of the Club I grew up supporting :(

But we will be back jinty, of that I have no doubt. I'm lucky enough to have watched us throughout 4 decades, been some pretty grim times in that but also the best times in my life and I'm sure those great tines are just round the corner again.

For the first time ever I left at 85 minutes yesterday to avoid waiting half an hour to get out the Albion car park! It worked but I missed the equaliser so I don't know if I would do it again.

Don't get me wrong I was home before half 5 which was brilliant!

The trouble is i have missed a few late goals bud?

Like you say,it is guid to be away sharp..has its downside too tho.lol?

Strong views are one thing, hijacking a Happy Bithday QE thread with them is piss poor.

Pretty sure he wouldnt boo gsoq being sung at a game. Likely 2 faced in that regard.

Id say the same of any Nationalist who supports us. The amount of yes voters on here surprised me, there must be dozens that go to Ibrox and sit quiet while we sing Rule Britannia or GSTQ, either that or they sing along, 2 faced hypocrites.

I left at two nil down, I don't feel like a Fannie at all. I feel like I've been let down big time. Aye we pulled it back and aye I'm pleased we did but how dare you call people a fanny for showing their displeasure.

You missed a good end to the game, maybe I was a bit strong with the wording but it was actually an exciting end to the game. If only we'd played like that for the first 3/4 of the game

I headed for the boozers after the second goal a thing I have never done in my life until this season, and the only thing I feel a fanny about is payin to watch this shite. And the 'weird atmosphere' you are on about? Well what you are experiencing is that there is 'fcuk awe atmosphere' and hasn't been for some time apart from the Hearts game !

We're were playing Falkirk fss , don't know any of there team or even there coach , were were outplayed for a large part of the game in the middle of the park , most teams look hungry and fit , and eager to impress , we don't as we have to carry players each week ie jig and Miller . Vukic never turned up yesterday and Walsh was poor , I'm afraid a total clear out is needed .

wading into a thread that was congratulating the Queen on her birthday and posting the sorts of anti royal pictures etc that he did leads me to believe he is no genuine Rangers supporter

for a genuine Rangers supporter would not take the piss out of the very same Queen whose picture hangs in the clubs dressing room!

or if they were against the Queen they would realise that the more respectful thing is keep their opinions to themselves rather than ruin a thread