Cricket

What a day. We're going to smash England in this test, this is the form we've shown in the UAE the past few years, the blip on Day 5 of the last test thankfully appears to have been just that.

Yasir Shah, Wahab Riaz with unbelievable bowling performances. Misbah and Younis Khan the legends with the bat. Brilliant.

England have done well to get this far today. Had Broad stayed in this would be possible. I could see Rashid seeing out the day but not with Wood and Anderson. Wood however can certainly hold a bat remember being impressed with him during the ashes. Anderson can bat but not for long period of time.

Side note what a performance from South Africa yesterday may have been mentioned earlier in thread but I Think if Du Plessis hadn't been injured they could have went on to 450/60 easily.

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Adil Rashid had me worried for a while but we got over the line. BOOOOOM.

When Anderson was dropped at short leg I thought that was it for Pakistan. England only had another 6 overs to bat. Rashid had left 2 that were just outside off then he goes and swings at that terrible decision but must have been mentally drained. Proper test match cricket was great to see.

When Anderson was dropped at short leg I thought that was it for Pakistan. England only had another 6 overs to bat. Rashid had left 2 that were just outside off then he goes and swings at that terrible decision but must have been mentally drained. Proper test match cricket was great to see.

Aye, after all the hard work he'd put in he must have been furious with himself for playing at that. Fair play to the English tail, they worked so hard.

Fair play also to the Pak bowlers for not losing heart and continuing to put it in the right areas.

• 2 weeks later...

Test cricket is amazing. What a performance from Pakistan again. England struggling to save this test match.

35-2 but effectively 35-3 because Stokes is fucked. Come on!

A long Cook/Root-Taylor partnership is the only thing likely to stop Pakistan winning tomorrow.

Can't see Shah not tearing through the middle order on that pitch tomorrow.

Looks like ending a 2-0 series win for Pakistan,England have had their chances in this series but Pakistan have proved the better team and the team who have been prepared to dig in and fight when it looked like England had their tails up.

The England Pakistan series in England next year should be a good one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...