I have always hated Celtic

barryh818

But this season its getting much worse, I honestly couldnt even put into words the rage I feel when I think about them. The cunts just get more and more disgusting with every day that passes. Even people I know who support Celtic and get along with quite well I am starting to hate them aswell. Everytime I see a Celtic top I just want to run over and punch the guy/woman/child/baby that is wearing it. These people really are the scum of the earth, they are a different species, you can honestly look at a person and know instantly if they are one of THEM. I fucking hate THEM I fucking hate THEM!!

I hope a plane crashes into celtic park when they are playing Aberdeen. Kill them fucking all.

I wouldnt mind never seeing another old firm game in my life if I could witness 60000 Celtic supporters and Neil Lennon burning to death in agoney!!

NO FUCKING SURRENDER TO THIS BUNCH OF DANGLEBERRIES

Nothing surprises me.

I expect certain members of the staff/squad/support to be at least one of the following; uneducated, racist, bigoted, sectarian or ignorant.

Most of them are all of the above.

Nothing surprises me.

I expect certain members of the staff/squad/support to be at least one of the following; uneducated, racist, bigoted, sectarian or ignorant.

Most of them are all of the above.

To be honest, I am the three things highlighted above lol :lol:

But this season its getting much worse, I honestly couldnt even put into words the rage I feel when I think about them. The cunts just get more and more disgusting with every day that passes. Even people I know who support Celtic and get along with quite well I am starting to hate them aswell. Everytime I see a Celtic top I just want to run over and punch the guy/woman/child/baby that is wearing it. These people really are the scum of the earth, they are a different species, you can honestly look at a person and know instantly if they are one of THEM. I fucking hate THEM I fucking hate THEM!!

I hope a plane crashes into celtic park when they are playing Aberdeen. Kill them fucking all.

I wouldnt mind never seeing another old firm game in my life if I could witness 60000 Celtic supporters and Neil Lennon burning to death in agoney!!

if you feel you could punch a baby then your a fucking lowlife of the highest order

Stupid comments. We all hate Celtic, but punching women and babies? Watching people burn to death? Just moronic bullshit (td)

For fuck sake lol calm the fuck doon !! Punching Women children and babies was ment 'tounge in cheek' Obviously I would never do those sort of things.

I said I couldnt put it into words how much I hated them so thought of the most brutally offencive thing I could think of and wrote that.

Reading between the lines would help a few of the fucking idiots that replied!!

Too far

For fuck sake lol calm the fuck doon !! Punching Women children and babies was ment 'tounge in cheek' Obviously I would never do those sort of things.

I said I couldnt put it into words how much I hated them so thought of the most brutally offencive thing I could think of and wrote that.

Reading between the lines would help a few of the fucking idiots that replied!!

You're the idiot here mate, posting that crap on a popular football forum with many viewers.