We Are British First And Foremost

I don't know about the rest of you guys but I have absolutely had it with the relentless hate-filled assaults on our club from the small minded Septic-supporing mhedia and all their pals throughout Scottish football.

What have we actually done that's such a crime against football? It seems to me that, at worst, we paid players a bit extra via a tax avoidance scheme that was sold to us by financial experts that were paid to advise us on such matters. We're talking about paperwork and administrative issues here. We've had TEN points deducted, effectively ending our title campaign ffs! What more do these scumbags want?

Let's see how they cope without us - time to pull out all the stops to get into the English league, even if that means starting in the Conference.

Fuck em all

I don't know about the rest of you guys but I have absolutely had it with the relentless hate-filled assaults on our club from the small minded Septic-supporing mhedia and all their pals throughout Scottish football.

What have we actually done that's such a crime against football? It seems to me that, at worst, we paid players a bit extra via a tax avoidance scheme that was sold to us by financial experts that were paid to advise us on such matters. We're talking about paperwork and administrative issues here. We've had TEN points deducted, effectively ending our title campaign ffs! What more do these scumbags want?

Let's see how they cope without us - time to pull out all the stops to get into the English league, even if that means starting in the Conference.

Fuck em all

We are scottish football. Get a grip

We're British - so let's move to the English league? Doesn't make much sense to me. There's no reason to refer to Scotland as a "horrible wee country", just because you're annoyed at the current state of Scottish football. We'll be back on top soon enough, just need to endure it for now.

Fuck em all

Hate to burst your bubble but we are a Scottish club first and foremost..

I despise the SFA and the Tartan (wankers) Army so much i am supporting England at the Euro's and hoping they win it as it will make those skirt wearing inbred pricks sick to the stomache if they did.FUCK THE SFA AND ITS WANKER ARMY. :wanker:

I despise the SFA and the Tartan (wankers) Army so much i am supporting England at the Euro's and hoping they win it as it will make those skirt wearing inbred pricks sick to the stomache if they did.FUCK THE SFA AND ITS WANKER ARMY. :wanker:

:anguish:

So us Scotland/Rangers fans in the TA who wear kilts are inbred pricks?

Fuck em all

Sorry but a more attention seeking post it would be hard to find. We are a Scottish club THE Scottish club. We were not deducted ten points due to a "tax avoidance scheme" as you say, no verdict has been given yet on the EBT.