Leave Scottish football, at ALL costs, NOW!

Why make great efforts to survive, if the future is Scottish football?

What is the point of returning to an environment where bigots can take potshots and their tools can punish us for comparatively fuck all?

Time to consider the lower leagues in England and further afield. Do not believe they wouldn't accept us. Even being a "Harlem Globetrotters" of football would be preferable.

I'm not saying give up or give in. Just tell the Scottish football world to get to fuck.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

resign from the SPL and ask to rejoin the SFA

make the SPL shite themselves and give regan a situation that he will struggle to weave out of without either upsetting his master at the piggery, or showing the footballing world that he is no more than a puppet to someone else

We might not be able to get into L1 or L2, but they would be able to accept us into the coference north, the level of football there is about the same as our secondary leagues anyway, also they would get so much more money they would be begging to let us in. Once we get promotion to L2 they can hardly say no

We might not be able to get into L1 or L2, but they would be able to accept us into the coference north, the level of football there is about the same as our secondary leagues anyway, also they would get so much more money they would be begging to let us in. Once we get promotion to L2 they can hardly say no

Not so sure about that. If they don't want us in the first place, don't see why they would bend over for us if we won the conference. It would certainly force them into making a decision but not convinced it would be cut and dry

Not so sure about that. If they don't want us in the first place, don't see why they would bend over for us if we won the conference. It would certainly force them into making a decision but not convinced it would be cut and dry

I think it's alot more of a chance than trying to buy into the League directly, I doubt we can just walk into L2, but I think if we showed our bottle and worked our way up they would have to accept us

I think it's alot more of a chance than trying to buy into the League directly, I doubt we can just walk into L2, but I think if we showed our bottle and worked our way up they would have to accept us

It's a nice thought. Problem being that every club we pipped for promotion or who went down to the conference when we got promoted, would go fucking schizo. I know it barely seems possible, but I think we'd get an even rawer deal down south than we would up here.

UEFA are pushing for financial fair play across all leagues, so after the mess SDM/CW has got us into we are going to be rewarded with entry to the cash cow of English football.

We will be in Scotland or it will be an indication that a British League is the long game (assuming the FA offer admittance).