I wonder if this will make the papers ?

First of all my apologies for this being in BD . Feel free to move it to General .

A Karagandy player was admitted to the royal infirmary last night with suspected broken ribs , im unaware of how he got the injury during match as i didnt see it . He was attacked by a drunken celtic fan inside the hospital , the player was struck with a bottle by this same celtic fan .

I fully understand many on here will dismiss this story but this is from the people who treated the player . My point is how are the media going to avoid reporting this , will they do 'sweep sweep' aswell ? .

For the record i do not need to put 'allegedly' in my post to cover my arse as this story is not bullshit !

Once again my apologies for posting in BD .

The injury will have been when brown stamped in the guys ribs

cheers mate , i know the guy was in alot of discomfort . It will be interesting to see over the next few days how this incident is reported . If this was a celtic player in a kazakstan hospital or Lennon being attacked at the royal it would be plastered everywhere with total outrage

Septic fans don't do violence or attack football people (Hugh Dallas,Rapid Vienna,Gordon Strachan,Lafferty,Ricksen,Ferguson aside). Full stop.

Probably an obsessed Rangers fan who watched on tv , seen the guy get injured, figured out he would head for an NHS hospital, tailed the Ambulance to the Royal, donned a Septic shirt, mugged a jackey for a bottle of Buckie outside then finally launched an attack on the player in the A&E . That would be the true story just to show Septic up...or according to the Usual Mhedia newsroom.

My friends wife was involved in the incident when treating the player . I can assure you it is not made up nonsense as we get sometimes on here . By the seems of it this story should make the papers , but i guess with the all the euphoria from the press over CL qualification its right down the pecking order now . I did put in BD to get more hits but understandably it was moved on pretty quickly . I suppose as its not anti-Rangers it will die of death anyway .

Its got a little bit in the Record today about it, doesn't mention him being hit but it does say he was verbally abused.

thanks for that . A bottle was used in the incident and it WAS a celtic fan . Did the record highlight it was a celtic fan ? Or sweep that one under the carpet ?

thanks for that . A bottle was used in the incident and it WAS a celtic fan . Did the record highlight it was a celtic fan ? Or sweep that one under the carpet ?

I would hope that Karagandy would report this incident to UEFA, remember c****c are already under a warning about their fans. I can guarantee that if Karagandy had gone through and one of their fans had been in this sort of incident with one of the c****c players NL and co would be screaming for them to be thrown out of the tournament. Perhaps it should be referred to FARE as it was a European game, sorry I forgot they only investigate and report perceived incidents involving Rangers.