BBC reference to Rangers

TheNuts

was just watching a show called "The Thick of It" on BBC2, which is a series about the press team of the Government.

it was actually rather funny...the scottish guy was brilliant.

HOWEVER, there was a reference to Glasgow Rangers when talking about journalists.

i didnt hear it properly and didnt have sky+, so could not rewind it...but it was something like:

"journalists are all/are not Rangers supporters".

did anybody else hear this?

:sherlock:

Sort of. I was watching it, and zoned out due to the sheer volume of 'f' words, but I did hear Rangers mentioned. An Ianucci/Capaldi line perhaps.

yeah it was the scottish guy who got fired at the end of it who said it.

its just fucking disgraceful that the BBC keep having negative references to rangers.

First was Eastenders...now this

im sure it was something about either journalists for papers being idiots and then linking it to rangers fans, or about how the newspapers are biased for rangers cause all the writers are rangers fans (conservatives), cause the programme is about the Labour government.

A lot of it is improvised and I would imagine it was Peter Capaldi's input. Everyone gets a slagging in the programme, including various BBC employees (e.g. Nick Robinson in tonight's show).

I wouldn't take it to heart ;)

A lot of it is improvised and I would imagine it was Peter Capaldi's input. Everyone gets a slagging in the programme, including various BBC employees (e.g. Nick Robinson in tonight's show).

Get a life, we are getting as bad as them!

Great programme!

Get a life, we are getting as bad as them!

Great programme!

<cr>

I love the programme mate!

its just fucking disgraceful that the BBC keep having negative references to rangers.

im sure it was something about either journalists for papers being idiots and then linking it to rangers fans, or about how the newspapers are biased for rangers cause all the writers are rangers fans (conservatives), cause the programme is about the Labour government.

Eastenders? What did they say about us?

Eastenders? What did they say about us?

Called us all rapists. Actually named Manticore! I was gobsmacked.

Malcolm Tucker: "how are the hacks?"

Steve Fleming: "ready to eat their own cocks"

Malcolm Tucker: "they're only journalists, they're not Rangers supporters"

Excellent fucking show!

disgusting. how did you find this.

:anguish:

Let's all boycott the BBC, their thousands of employees are out to rubbish our club and destory our tradition.

did i say that?

do you not think its pish how Rangers FC is dragged through the dirt all the time by the media, radio, tv.

its a fucking disgrace,