Another perception on recent claims by contacts/boss

Shipyard Blues

That they are effectively running the club. That things will continue to get worse.

I know what Rangers official stance on this is, but seeing as Muir is Lloyd's man on the inside I'd like it on record from him.

The way you're going on its a wonder their was a dinner set-up.

Though I'm sure there was nothing underhand about it. :lol:

Muir has been hired by Murray to do a job. This has always been the case. I don't know why people are assuming he is from Lloyds or been hired by Lloyds???

He is an expert at saving companies and making them bigger, better, stronger and financially sounder in the long run, this is why Murray has hired him and it was a great appointment IMO.

The fact that Muir is a bluenose can only help the case. (tu)

If this meeting had been between these fans and SDM and the same answers were given the support would be up in arms , why is Muir being accepted when he has no track record at Rangers , will not give "on the record" meetings to journalists , not just tabloids but from the main broadsheets and even more worrying is hiding behind LLoyd's lawyers who are trying to intimidate newspaper editor's al the Herald and the Ecvening Times .

Far too many people are accepting wehat he said out of hand , this man lied at an AGM about trying to sell Davies to Birmingham , he is no saviour

When did he try to sell Davies to Birmingham? Ive not seen proof of this. The only place i have heard this is on those posters made bt the potesters, not anywhere else.

If this meeting had been between these fans and SDM and the same answers were given the support would be up in arms , why is Muir being accepted when he has no track record at Rangers , will not give "on the record" meetings to journalists , not just tabloids but from the main broadsheets and even more worrying is hiding behind LLoyd's lawyers who are trying to intimidate newspaper editor's al the Herald and the Ecvening Times .

Far too many people are accepting wehat he said out of hand , this man lied at an AGM about trying to sell Davies to Birmingham , he is no saviour

When did he try to sell Davies to Birmingham? Ive not seen proof of this. The only place i have heard this is on those posters made bt the potesters, not anywhere else.

Proof and these guys accusations are not happy bedfellows i'm afraid.....

I only know one other person who went to the meeting and he runs one of the biggest RSC's. I don't know if he uses the internet or forums.

I don't really know why I was given a negative for asking a question about something I'm not sure about but anyway :lol:.

Cheers for the answers. This whole episode has confused me greatly.

Again.....why are the people bad mouthing muir and misleading the support over his role not doing there stuff in public. Are you giving those guys as hard a time.....

Once again you are dragging me away from what is important, or at least important to me.

I like thousands of others wanted answers from Muir, I wanted to hear them from his own mouth.

Why do you want answers from him though ? Because people have been telling you "insider" information about him for months....what is these peoples motivation you have to wonder.....

I want answers from him publicly due to comments made by our manager. I thought I had made that pretty clear

How are you going to get these answers. Do you really believe anyone is going to stand up in public and let everyone know what is going on inside the boardroom?

That were the aims of the protests. It may or may or not have got results but this meeting is akin to a stab in the back as far as I'm concerned.

To be honest, and i mean no disrespect, anyone who thinks that muir/minty whoever is going to meet with some guys who organise a protest is heading for a big disappointment. It is obvious that they will try and manipulate the support one way or another and the easiest way to do it is to get certain people onside and spin. Much in the same way as i would suggest smith/bain suddenly became bosom buddies and positioned themselves thus.

From the outside, looking in, the main bone of contention seems to be one lot of fans got invited and another lot did not!

Muir has been hired by Murray to do a job. This has always been the case. I don't know why people are assuming he is from Lloyds or been hired by Lloyds???

He is an expert at saving companies and making them bigger, better, stronger and financially sounder in the long run, this is why Murray has hired him and it was a great appointment IMO.

Perhaps people believe that because that's who he works for.

Without doubt he is, but there's a confusion as to how much Rangers are tied in with MIH and whether that is conflicting our interests.

Muir will look after himself 1st and foremost just like Murray always has.

If it was as honest and clear cut as you say then there would be no need for meetings that were always going to be controversial and absolutely no reason why we wouldn't be told this 1st hand.

That they are effectively running the club. That things will continue to get worse.

I know what Rangers official stance on this is, but seeing as Muir is Lloyd's man on the inside I'd like it on record from him.

The way you're going on its a wonder their was a dinner set-up.

Though I'm sure there was nothing underhand about it. :lol:

It's too early for me to announce him as the great saviour. In my book he has done nothing yet. Time will tell

Proof and these guys accusations are not happy bedfellows i'm afraid.....

Aye thats what i thought. Strange bunch

that davies cunt is shite anyway id sell him in a heartbeat.

ffs spell our players names right, or dont fucking mention them at all

This is my outlook as well.

I dont recall there ever being any evidence of this...If there is then obviously I apologize but again it just seems to reek of agenda-led scaremongering to me.

To be honest, and i mean no disrespect, anyone who thinks that muir/minty whoever is going to meet with some guys who organise a protest is heading for a big disappointment. It is obvious that they will try and manipulate the support one way or another and the easiest way to do it is to get certain people onside and spin. Much in the same way as i would suggest smith/bain suddenly became bosom buddies and positioned themselves thus.

From the outside, looking in, the main bone of contention seems to be one lot of fans got invited and another lot did not!

Makes those responsible for agreeing to the meeting all the more in the wrong.

Maybe they shouldn't write lies then....we are at two retractions and counting

As people well know print lies and lawyers will knock on your door.....Ask people who have lied about Sir David Murray, i'm sure they will tell you..... :)

I certainly haven't seen any retractions , and Lloyds have backed down when told to bring on their legal team , still waiting , Walter again has briefed the press and it has been printed that Muir tried to sell Davies to Birmingham , the paper has printed no retraction , getover yourself

Perhaps people believe that because that's who he works for.

Without doubt he is, but there's a confusion as to how much Rangers are tied in with MIH and whether that is conflicting our interests.

Muir will look after himself 1st and foremost just like Murray always has.

If it was as honest and clear cut as you say then there would be no need for meetings that were always going to be controversial and absolutely no reason why we wouldn't be told this 1st hand.

As the old adage goes, if you're not sure just make stuff up that suits your agenda..... :lol:

As people well know print lies and lawyers will knock on your door.....Ask people who have lied about Sir David Murray, i'm sure they will tell you..... :)

I certainly haven't seen any retractions , and Lloyds have backed down when told to bring on their legal team , still waiting , Walter again has briefed the press and it has been printed that Muir tried to sell Davies to Birmingham , the paper has printed no retraction , getover yourself

The herald group have printed two retractions, on concerning Sir david murray being forced to step down the other about lloyds running rangers.

Rangers don't challenge made up transfer stories as they appear every day in downmarket tabliods. I didn't really think anyone believed the guff they write but there you go......

As the old adage goes, if you're not sure just make stuff up that suits your agenda..... :lol:

There we go again.

I was wanting clarity. that's what the protest was aiming for.

You may have thought it a waste of time, tbh I couldn't give a shit where you're concerned.

The herald group have printed two retractions, on concerning Sir david murray being forced to step down the other about lloyds running rangers.

Rangers don't challenge made up transfer stories as they appear every day in downmarket tabliods. I didn't really think anyone believed the guff they write but there you go......

GCL, I voted your post down. Not because I disagree with it, just wondered how the voting system worked. :ph34r:

The Herald have printed no retraction over LLoyds running Rangers and no retraction about the part Muir is playing in this , go back and read it again .

And will you please tell me why you trust Muir when you have absolutely no idea what he is doing other than Contacts interpretation of a meeting which was behind closed doors and was confidential , contacts admitted there were things he couldn't report on

GCL, I voted your post down. Not because I disagree with it, just wondered how the voting system worked. :ph34r:

I doubt you will be the last...... :lol:

It seems like people believe that Muir, lloyds, Rangers should be telling all to everyone who will listen, i would love it to be like that, but there are far more influential fans out there than me. If contacts, jimmy cricket or any other Rangers fan were invited to lunch with Muir i would at least thank them for letting me know what was said.

It is upto all as individuals wether to accept what has been reported as truth or lies, but if i were Contacts id tell nobody anything from now on. The reaction in here is fucking woeful

The Herald have printed no retraction over LLoyds running Rangers and no retraction about the part Muir is playing in this , go back and read it again .

And will you please tell me why you trust Muir when you have absolutely no idea what he is doing other than Contacts interpretation of a meeting which was behind closed doors and was confidential , contacts admitted there were things he couldn't report on

I don't need to read it again. I stand by what i said.

It's nothing to do with trusting Muir, i base what i think on the facts that are out there. I do not take them from the kiddie on consortium and what they drip feed through MB's........some people seem to believe every word of that.....

Contacts piece confirmed what i thought but i am not taking it as gospel, why would I.....

It seems like people believe that Muir, lloyds, Rangers should be telling all to everyone who will listen, i would love it to be like that, but there are far more influential fans out there than me. If contacts, jimmy cricket or any other Rangers fan were invited to lunch with Muir i would at least thank them for letting me know what was said.

It is upto all as individuals wether to accept what has been reported as truth or lies, but if i were Contacts id tell nobody anything from now on. The reaction in here is fucking woeful

If i was contacts I'd go to great lengths to apologise to supporters who went to great effort and expense in a bid to get answers from the very man they took up an invitation with.

That's just my opinion though.

I don't need to read it again. I stand by what i said.

It's nothing to do with trusting Muir, i base what i think on the facts that are out there. I do not take them from the kiddie on consortium and what they drip feed through MB's........some people seem to believe every word of that.....

Contacts piece confirmed what i thought but i am not taking it as gospel, why would I.....

You stand by it because you cant back it up , you base your opinion on the fact there are no facts , you believe Contacts version of events fair enough but you refues to believe that these may be wrong or diversive , not malicious but like SDM used smoke and mirrors , and you also refuse to believe that our manager has briefed the press against Muir , these stories have been printed and attacked by LLoyd's lawyers NOTE LLoyd's lawyers and have NOT been retracted .

I admire your loyalty , to whom I dont know but blind faith is a very dangerous friend to have

They got the answers. Contacts posted exactly what Muir said at the meeting, it just isn't what certain people wanted to hear.

Like i say, the protest was looking for answers but i believe those answers were already in the public domain. The AGM and the Assembly meeting ensured this. I think many fans are just unwilling to trust anything official from the club anymore after years of lies from Murray. I can understand that but to slate good Rangers men for taking Muir at face value and taking the chance to quiz him is wrong.

Except there are conflicting stories. Why would multiple other people have a different version of events to what contacts has? Thats why he should clarify.

Are you aware that the meeting was also attended by a few of the most influencial and respected Rangers fans around? Do you think they would be willing to have their string pulled?

See my post above. There's claims that what contacts says does not tally up with their version of events.