Scott-RFC

Whos going to win?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Whos going to win?

• Kauto Star
    • Denman
    • Other

£56.88 for tenner bet, not bad I guess!

Bookies wont be having that much of a laugh thougg? Most I saw were giving you your bet back if your horse fell

A few were only doing that for a few races on Tuesday.

Not sure though.

Either way, a lot of people backed Denman, and even refunded stakes on Kauto will be better than the beating they expected :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

I see the poll is still open on this, so I can now look really clever by voting "OTHER"

I didn't back anything, but I was reading the coverage on BBC website on my phone and 10 minutes before the race went off they carried quotes from the trainer of IC stating that the horse was in great shape, should have beaten Kauto last time out, and he was backing it strongly to win, and couldnt believe the odds he was getting.

I was sitting there thinking that it is very rare for a trainer to be so positive about his horse's chances just before the race, normally they are confident but guarded, and if it wasn't for the fact I was with my wife going to an appointment I would have been tempted to get to a bookies and back it.