UEFA Cup Final Bears hung out to dry

CanadianBacon

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you know for a FACT they weren't "hit by the police"?The scumchester police took libertys that night,deal with it.

No, thats why i'm not stupid enough to say for a fact either way.

Why dont you deal with the fact we have scum that follows us and causes trouble?

Honest? Thats prob one of the saddest things i have read on here.

Honest.'Saddest',you for real mate? Ive cringed at everything you've posted in the last 48 hours,hopefully i dont sit beside you in the Govan Front :anguish:

Honest.'Saddest',you for real mate? Ive cringed at everything you've posted in the last 48 hours,hopefully i dont sit beside you in the Govan Front :anguish:

Mate i hope nobody ever have to sit with you, and another thing see the day when some hooligan kicks the shit out of you, fuck off and dont come on here calling them for everything. Ripe what you sow.

Please tell me why you are only pulling me up for abuse? Dont try and take the moral high ground unless you intend pulling up everybody.

Our so called fans deserved everything they got, yes other should have been punished i agree with that but that dos not make what these people did accecptable.

So called fans? You really are unbelievable! :wanker:

Mate i hope nobody ever have to sit with you, and another thing see the day when some hooligan kicks the shit out of you, fuck off and dont come on here calling them for everything. Ripe what you sow.

Childish? :lol: Are your tears stinging your face? I hope some 'hooligan' doesn't kick the shit out of me but if it EVER did happen,shit happens.Im not going to phone the police or start a thread titled 'Big Bad Holligans Battered Me'.

Keep diggin'

This is the final thing I'll say on this thread (unless someone quotes me into response)

I am young. 25. 26 in October. But I've always believed (not brought up to, I'm probably the only REAL Rangers fan in my family) that Rangers fans stick together, no matter what.

We know some of those lads jailed were in the wrong. No-one denies that. But believe me, those boys are suffering right now. They are probably suffering thier own little demons in thier prison cells.

The better minded ones will be anguishing over what they have put thier family and friends through and the very last thing they need is so-called Rangers fans and fellow Bears slandering them and belittling them on forums and behind thier backs.

They were obviously no angels. No Rangers fan is condoning what they done - but we need some parity here. The biggest hooligans were the Manchester riot police and the biggest culprits were Greater Manchester Council.

Have we seriously lost our core values about us all being Bears and we all stick together, through thick or thin, in the right or in the wrong.

Obviously not. Too many do-gooders. It sickens me more than the rioters If I'm being brutally honest.

I don't expect anyone to agree with me, but it's how I feel. Some of the people on here sticking the boot in - we have enough mates in the media and the East End to do that for us without you's.

If sticking together means defending the indefensible then we, as a support, need to have a good look at ourselves. Manchester is one of the major contributing factors as to why we have such a horrendous image as a support. People going on about the brutality of the Manchester Police are completely missing the point because we, as a support base, were ALL tried and convicted in the court of public opinion.

These guys that got jailed contributed to our image and have little sympathy from me (other than some of the sentences are a bit harsh).

A word to the wise.

Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!

You'll Ripe what you sow apparently. I must have missed that particular lesson in the Special Needs Class. :rolleyes: