UEFA Cup Final Bears hung out to dry

CanadianBacon

so the other games weren't settled on the night after a draw in the first game ?

That is a one off situation. Our tactics worked in those one off situations, to try to keep you on topic..... :sherlock:

You appear to have trouble discerning between a two leg tie (the clue is in the word two) and a one off final, maybe something to do with these Monday morning quarterbacks you like to refer to, give Dan Marino my regards. :lol:

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, there were a few of them, Burnley & Wigan to name a couple, but not in any great numbers.

The trouble is the sole responsibility of the GMP, and whoever gave the go-ahead to sell alcohol to teenagers from silly o'clock in the morning.

Its easy to blame Rangers.

Yip..............

You appear to have trouble discerning between a two leg tie (the clue is in the word two) and a one off final, maybe something to do with these Monday morning quarterbacks you like to refer to, give Dan Marino my regards. :lol:

Am not sure how displaying your own stupidity is helping your argument?

Outlaw you really dont make any sense at all mate.

Yes that officer was out of order and he should have been charged for assault.

But let me get this correct you think all the police should be held accountable for there actions but the fans who caused trouble should not be?

Give me strength! :lol:

Are you serious? I know others have responded to this comment by you, but, are you really that dumb? Or, can you just not read?

My views/feelings on the events are pretty clear, all you have to do is read the words I typed! Dont look for hidden meanings, they arent there!

Am not sure how displaying your own stupidity is helping your argument?

I will not stoop to insulting you, that is T*rrier behaviour, all I will say is that it is plainly clear that you are neither clever enough or wise enough to be stupid.

Incidently no one but you is arguing, others are debating in a sensible manner, and not a quarterback in sight. :sherlock:

I will not stoop to insulting you, that is T*rrier behaviour, all I will say is that it is plainly clear that you are neither clever enough or wise enough to be stupid.

Incidently no one but you is arguing, others are debating in a sensible manner, and not a quarterback in sight. :sherlock:

Touchdown, bawbaggery. Straight into the end-zone. (tu)

So what if you brought a lager out from your local and got caught with the taig police, then of course you would have a record. Would that even up the score for you ?

John Saunders, 32, of Cumbernauld, near Glasgow, had attacked a police van and threw a bottle at officers.

He was due to be freed from a sentence for carrying an offensive weapon in four days. Instead, he got 15 months for violent disorder.

Dam i stand corrected <cr>

Bear, we were provoked beyond belief that night. The GMP caused more trouble than anyone........ just by appearing in riot-gear and steaming into us. That was the flashpoint. Thats when people realised it was a set-up.

These guys may not be regulars at Ibrox, but I will defend each & every one of them, because I saw the filth start it, and all the lads were convicted on evidence gained hours after the event, with no word of the bastards who instigated it ever being brought to account.

We should all be standing together against this abomination they are calling "justice", but people are being divisive and accepting the cover story being fed to them, cunts like GCL and other invertebrates.

I'm sure theres a few people saw the sentences, for throwing a bottle, and thought "fuck, if thats the case I should be doing a 10 stretch".........

Maybe all these lads are total wankers, I don't know, but compared to the GMP bully boys they are angels.

Ha ha are you prob call the tims paranoid.

You really are a strange man, take it you did not get alot of love from mummy and daddy with the pure hatred and vile that comes from you.

The fact you have used Family quips just confirms a lot of peoples view on you.

I reckon you are from a very upper class family that looks down on us peasants, you are about 14-17 years old and although you support the Rangers you have never actually been to Ibrox on a match day

The fact you have used Family quips just confirms a lot of peoples view on you.

I reckon you are from a very upper class family that looks down on us peasants, you are about 14-17 years old and although you support the Rangers you have never actually been to Ibrox on a match day

Mate only ever used that on him as if you had even seen some of the stuff he has to say to me about anything.

On the point i'm 31, you can see that on my profile and defo not from a very upper class, just a normal family life tbh. And apart from this season due to a lack of money season ticket holder for about last 10-12 years mate.

Mate only ever used that on him as if you had even seen some of the stuff he has to say to me about anything.

On the point i'm 31, you can see that on my profile and defo not from a very upper class, just a normal family life tbh. And apart from this season due to a lack of money season ticket holder for about last 10-12 years mate.

31? :o

My profile says i’m 71

And Bear you really did give me a good laugh there, a football hooligan trying to have a go and make me out to be the bad one. Cheers mate for the laugh.

Where have i made you out to be the bad one?

family quips are for pond life that have no where else to go. Same goes with the “Get a life” “Your a faggot” type quips.

Where have i made you out to be the bad one?

family quips are for pond life that have no where else to go. Same goes with the “Get a life” “Your a faggot” type quips.

TBh mate he is not worht worring over, he has credability on here as he wont or cant debate. He just hits out and makes a right cunt of himself all the time. Even you and me who dont agree on this still can debate the point.

TBh mate he is not worht worring over, he has credability on here as he wont or cant debate. He just hits out and makes a right cunt of himself all the time. Even you and me who dont agree on this still can debate the point.

Look up Irony. You have tied yourself in knots over the last few days. I am embarrassed for you

Look up Irony. You have tied yourself in knots over the last few days. I am embarrassed for you

Mate ok thought there was still some hope for you but thats not the case.

Just get the family thing now, you think your one of these old time gents that only fights with other thugs and is a family man. What a joke. As before jog on and remember no place in football for you.

Mate ok thought there was still some hope for you but thats not the case.

Just get the family thing now, you think your one of these old time gents that only fights with other thugs and is a family man. What a joke. As before jog on and remember no place in football for you.

Hope for me?

Care to explian that?

Also, yet again you are assuming things with out any substance. I’ll let you work out why i have come to that conclusion...........

Hope for me?

Care to explian that?

Also, yet again you are assuming things with out any substance. I’ll let you work out why i have come to that conclusion...........

Mate you just dont get it do you?

You have admitted your a football hooligan and admitted you would like it if you were not, if thats not fucked up i dont know what is.

Now fuck of back under the rock you came from.

Mate you just dont get it do you?

You have admitted your a football hooligan and admitted you would like it if you were not, if thats not fucked up i dont know what is.

Now fuck of back under the rock you came from.

This isn’t about me it’s about the fact you have tied yourself in knots.

BTW i also wish i didn’t like beer cocaine and driving quickly as they are all wrong..........see where i’m going with this?

This isn’t about me it’s about the fact you have tied yourself in knots.

BTW i also wish i didn’t like beer cocaine and driving quickly as they are all wrong..........see where i’m going with this?

Only a fucked up stupid cunt like you could try and argue that i'm tied up in knots.

For the last tim your nothing more than a football hooligan scum thug.

Now go away and lets hope you just stick to hurting other thugs, but like all cowards anybody will do for you.