UEFA Cup Final Bears hung out to dry

CanadianBacon

Only a fucked up stupid cunt like you could try and argue that i'm tied up in knots.

For the last tim your nothing more than a football hooligan scum thug.

Now go away and lets hope you just stick to hurting other thugs, but like all cowards anybody will do for you.

You are tied up in knots but YOu don’t see it. You are full of stereo typical assumptions that you have from your ivory towers. You know absolutely NOTHING about the world i am involved in, you have said so YOURSELF then in your next post you will say the Polar opposite and say that we do this that and the next thing.

I would say to most people that it’s ironic..............but for you it’s because you are not very clever.

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate ok thought there was still some hope for you but thats not the case.

Just get the family thing now, you think your one of these old time gents that only fights with other thugs and is a family man. What a joke. As before jog on and remember no place in football for you.

You really are a misguided little fool.

Who are you to determine what sort of person he is, just because he likes a ruck away from the stadium, do you know him personally?

I don't know Bear but you know what, from what he has written over the last couple of days, I would like to get to know him.

He is well aware of peoples opinions on hooliganism and accepts them at face value, you on the other hand, well there's no hope for you, your so wrapped up in your own wee world of hate, no-one else's opinion matters.

I truly do feel sorry for you.

Only a fucked up stupid cunt like you could try and argue that i'm tied up in knots.

For the last tim your nothing more than a football hooligan scum thug.

Now go away and lets hope you just stick to hurting other thugs, but like all cowards anybody will do for you.

and "Now fuck of back under the rock you came from."

Sorry, but, you said, and I quote "As before jog on and remember no place in football for you. "

An outsider looking in would form opinions about who has "no place" somewhere, and, it would probably be the one being abusive ;)

Your "argument" looks pathetic when you have ended up being a bit (again to quote YOU against another Bear) "he has no credability on here as he wont or cant debate. He just hits out and makes a right cunt of himself all the time"

Pretty much makes you look a bit like "You really are a strange man, take it you did not get alot of love from mummy and daddy with the pure hatred and vile that comes from you. "

Oops, I quoted you being abusive again, seems to be a common theme doesnt it?

Spot on mate, this seems to have been lost in the whole aguement over how long they have got. These people some Gers fans some prob not cause trouble and for anybody to try and defend the way they attacked police officers is shoking. Yes GMP have alot to be blamed for you you cant justify the way some Rangers fans behaved that day.

Perhaps if the guilty parties in the GMP had some sanction taken against them we would be less inclined to take sides

Ha ha are you prob call the tims paranoid.

A full-on baton charge into a crowd of mostly innocent thousands because a few drunk lads are throwing bottles at a screen is utterly unacceptable. They could have dispersed the crowds gradually and apprehended troublemakers for a night in the cells, but they didn't; the reason being because nobody outside of the Rangers family gives a fuck about how our fans get treated; not the media, not the government, not the public, and not even some of our own. Had it been any other demographic there would have been multi-million pound investigations and heads rolling over what happened. The GMP knew fine they'd get away with it because it's a standard that has been set all across Europe for decades and will continue until a fan is murdered by the law.

Would depend. I'd hazard a guess at a banning order and some community service.

What if he was walking past the stadium, not having been at the game, like the majority in Manchester?

Would this be Rangers' problem as well?

The guys who "genuinely" caused trouble in Manchester woulda caused trouble that day no matter the event - they used the UEFA Cup Final to "have some fun" and we, and the Club, are now paying for it.

And we will be for a long, long time.

and "Now fuck of back under the rock you came from."

Sorry, but, you said, and I quote "As before jog on and remember no place in football for you. "

An outsider looking in would form opinions about who has "no place" somewhere, and, it would probably be the one being abusive ;)

Your "argument" looks pathetic when you have ended up being a bit (again to quote YOU against another Bear) "he has no credability on here as he wont or cant debate. He just hits out and makes a right cunt of himself all the time"

Pretty much makes you look a bit like "You really are a strange man, take it you did not get alot of love from mummy and daddy with the pure hatred and vile that comes from you. "

Oops, I quoted you being abusive again, seems to be a common theme doesnt it?

The only thing your doing is backing up a self confessed football hooligal. What a nice person you must be.

A full-on baton charge into a crowd of mostly innocent thousands because a few drunk lads are throwing bottles at a screen is utterly unacceptable. They could have dispersed the crowds gradually and apprehended troublemakers for a night in the cells, but they didn't; the reason being because nobody outside of the Rangers family gives a fuck about how our fans get treated; not the media, not the government, not the public, and not even some of our own. Had it been any other demographic there would have been multi-million pound investigations and heads rolling over what happened. The GMP knew fine they'd get away with it because it's a standard that has been set all across Europe for decades and will continue until a fan is murdered by the law.

Total and utter crap. Cant wait for the first time this season when another teams so called fans cause trouble, the ame people on here defending our thugs will call them for eveything.

Ok i've just joined here today but from what i've read GFG is a fan that would stand and let another bear get a kicking.

He would see the bear getting battered and shite himself and run away like a jessie.

Mate at no point have i ever said that, but dont let the facts get in the way of a good story.

What if he was walking past the stadium, not having been at the game, like the majority in Manchester?

Would this be Rangers' problem as well?

The guys who "genuinely" caused trouble in Manchester woulda caused trouble that day no matter the event - they used the UEFA Cup Final to "have some fun" and we, and the Club, are now paying for it.

And we will be for a long, long time.

It shouldn't be Rangers problem. Unless it happens inside the stadium.

Total and utter crap. Cant wait for the first time this season when another teams so called fans cause trouble, the ame people on here defending our thugs will call them for eveything.

I really can't think of anything worse than buying a season ticket only to find I have to spend the whole fuckin season sitting next to someone like yourself.

I don't know what to make of this reply at all. Are you suggesting that I want to see innocent people being harmed instead of the troublemakers being arrested?

I don't know what to make of this reply at all. Are you suggesting that I want to see innocent people being harmed instead of the troublemakers being arrested?

Dont know mate but you seem to think like the rest of the knuckle draggers on here that hooligans are ok as long as they are Ranhers hooligans.

Exactly - so what happened inside the stadium in Manchester?

Just opening the debate up a little......................................................

Nothing happened mate.

There shouldn't really be any debate? we were very well behaved at the game itself. :D

Dont know mate but you seem to think like the rest of the knuckle draggers on here that hooligans are ok as long as they are Ranhers hooligans.

It seems you can't have a debate without resorting to insults. Your attitude toward your fellow Rangers fans is embarrassing.

It seems you can't have a debate without resorting to insults. Your attitude toward your fellow Rangers fans is embarrassing.

Very strange that you do mention this when other people are insulting me? Any reason for this?

The only embarressing thing on here is the level of support from RM towards hooligans.