Rangers & Bursaspor agree fee for Kenny Miller

And your acting like a cunt why <cr> hes done fuck all but help bears travelling on this forum and give honest opinion on things and he gets abuse fae pricks like you :lol: unbelieveable (td)

He was on holiday once in Turkey and went out the hotel room for a fag,he came in and a crocodile was snapping away at his burd,

Show some respect.

He was on holiday once in Turkey and went out the hotel room for a fag,he came in and a crocodile was snapping away at his burd,

Show some respect.

Naw thats because of his own stupidity he should know crocs are attracted to fish. Especially ones with big gaping wounds. Amateur hour honestly (td)

And your acting like a cunt why <cr> hes done fuck all but help bears travelling on this forum and give honest opinion on things and he gets abuse fae pricks like you :lol: unbelieveable (td)

he always appears to rip the pish if you ask me

but i might be wrong.

he always appears to rip the pish if you ask me

but i might be wrong.

please show quotes :) and if he wis takin the piss it would be more than just you geein um abuse on here so i guess yes you are wrong :rolleyes:

the fact hes coming on here talking about miller saying things like

'were waiting for him'

thats rippin the pish if you ask me.

well if they have spoken to his agent and are waiting for a decision wtf else are they doing <cr>

Getting sick of this deal.

The way it's going, I can only see us coming out worse in all of this.

The deal is going to either drag on and on until the last couple of days of the transfer window before Miller decides to go to another club, leaving us with almost no time whatsoever to bring in an replacement or at least improve other areas of the squad, or Miller will end up staying till the end of the season and we are left with a player who doesn't want to be here while his performances continue to drop because his mind is elsewhere.

It's Kris Boyd all over again!

Rangers are more important than Kenny Miller, get him sold and move on.

well if they have spoken to his agent and are waiting for a decision wtf else are they doing <cr>

think your missing my point.

lets just say if miller was in talks about goin to ce***c and one of the soap dodgers came on here and said

'were waiting for him'

what would you think/say to said soap dodger???

think your missing my point.

lets just say if miller was in talks about goin to ce***c and one of the soap dodgers came on here and said

'were waiting for him'

what would you think/say to said soap dodger???

For a start they wold know exactly what they were say i dought GH was trying to be cheeky it might just of came across that waay because he might not understand the way hes talking if ye get ma drift like a turkish person might not get sarcasm or things like that if we were talking to them if ye get ma drift

For a start they wold know exactly what they were say i dought GH was trying to be cheeky it might just of came across that waay because he might not understand the way hes talking if ye get ma drift like a turkish person might not get sarcasm or things like that if we were talking to them if ye get ma drift

no sure about that coz there was a wee wink after his comment :lol:

he knew exactly what he was saying imo.

no sure about that coz there was a wee wink after his comment :lol:

he knew exactly what he was saying imo.

well thats your opinion but your well in the minority

BURSASPOR are to test Rangers' resolve with a cut-price £500,000 offer for Kenny Miller.

The Turks are prepared to pay Miller a whopping £50,000 a week to quit Ibrox.

That's an incredible £6million over two and a half years. But they WON'T shell out a hefty transfer fee to Gers on top of that.

Miller's agent Dave Baldwin was in Istanbul last night holding discussions with the ambitious Super Lig outfit over his future.

If Rangers are unwilling to accept a much lower bid than the one Birmingham tabled, the 22-goal hitman could sign a pre-contract and sit it out at Ibrox until the summer, when Gers would get nothing.

Bursaspor boss Ertugrul Saglam is desperate to land Scotland striker Miller now as his side challenges rivals Trazbonspor for the title.

It would present Gers chief executive Martin Bain with a huge dilemma - whether to accept the cut-price fee or risk seeing Miller, 31, walk out the door for free in the summer.

Gers hoped Miller would accept the terms on offer at Birmingham as the deal could be worth around £1.15m to them.

But Miller isn't keen on a return to the Midlands and Bursa are in the driving seat.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3354732/Turk-it-or-leave-it-Gers.html

Brescia have made an offer for Rangers striker Kenny Miller , according to the Corriere dello Sport.

The 31-year-old has also been heavily linked with Birmingham and Fiorentina, with Rangers even accepting bids from the two clubs, although Miller is yet to agree personal terms with either.

But the Viola have apparently now withdrawn their bid, paving the way for a last-ditch attempt to land the striker by fellow Serie A side Brescia.

Miller has been in blistering form for the Glasgow outfit this season, with 20 goals and an assist from 22 games - an efficiency ratio of a goal or assist every 67 minutes.

He is contracted to Celtic until the end of the season.

According to Sky Sports, Bursaspor are also in talks with Rangers to sign Miller.

Brescia have made an offer for Rangers striker Kenny Miller , according to the Corriere dello Sport.

The 31-year-old has also been heavily linked with Birmingham and Fiorentina, with Rangers even accepting bids from the two clubs, although Miller is yet to agree personal terms with either.

But the Viola have apparently now withdrawn their bid, paving the way for a last-ditch attempt to land the striker by fellow Serie A side Brescia.

Miller has been in blistering form for the Glasgow outfit this season, with 20 goals and an assist from 22 games - an efficiency ratio of a goal or assist every 67 minutes.

He is contracted to Celtic until the end of the season.

According to Sky Sports, Bursaspor are also in talks with Rangers to sign Miller.

I know hes a bit of a cunt but surely he isnt contracted to Rangers and ra shellck?

SSN saying his agent is in Turkey? Maybe a repost but in all honesty, Turkey?? We are losing our top scorer to Bursaspor?

Italy and England I can deal with but Turkey? I don't care how much money he would make over there, that is a joke.

I would like him to leave as soon as possible though.