***linfield V Rangers***

Broxi1872

Wtf do you want the club to do? Walk around in see you jimmy hats singing d,oh a deer?

It was Linfields home game, the flute band was not arranged by us and its our fucking country anway! There is nothing illegal about a flute band.

I was not critising the club, I agree it was out with the clubs control. I was however pointing out to people who found the whole flute band behind McCoist hilarious and big GIRUY to timmy, that there was a bad side to it in a PR sense.

Of course there is nothing illegal about a flute band however it does ,as an image, represent something Rangers Football Club having been attempting to distance ourselves from. Unfortunately this fixture may not fit into Mr Whytes vision of the club and I would not be surprised to see it scrapped regardless of how we feel about it.

Craig Whyte has already started to fight for the club in the media about the way we are portrayed. Our manager being interviewed on national tv with that sight in the background damages that Im afraid.

Let's not get to excited about the result against Linfield. They're a third rate team and we should hammer them every time. Happy with 4 goals though. Nothing helps confidence more that goals.

I HATE when people say it's about the fitness.

These are athletes who train almost every day for a year, they got a small summer break and come back and do intense fitness regimes.

THEY ARE ALREADY FIT. You play games to win games. You don't play games to get fit ffs.

We should be humpin Linfield.

Yes you do match fitness. You can do all the training you want but only games get you match fit mate

Same here mate

Was on the Red Coach wi Stena Line

Magic stuff but I am belted

The ESSBEE one mate? That looked nuts, mine was pish and hardly anyone was up for a sing song :( I was up from 9am on the Friday so I was absolutely fucked on the ferry going there, picked myself up when we got there and managed to stay awake until we got home.

Yes you do match fitness. You can do all the training you want but only games get you match fit mate

[/quote

Couldn't agree more, speed of feet, anticipation of ball, sharpness etc.

Fitness is different from match fitness

However as rangers fans I'm sure we would like to be victorious in every game we play