***linfield V Rangers***

Broxi1872

Very interesting win. Unlucky for Healy not to get the goal but his pass for Naismith was excellent I thought. Good to see big Nikica back amongst the goals along with some good play from young Hemmings. Also good to see Ortiz making an impact.

Now we're back at home it's time to get down to business and get some signings done.

just saw the highlights on SSN

Hemmings did brilliant to set up Jelavic and for his goal (tu)

Could complement Jelavic very well up front.

I dont know much about him TBH, anyone know if he is pacey at all?

BTW mate, you hear the thunder in Linlithgow? Fucking mental

I wonder from all the game time in pre season he's been getting is a sign that Ally wants to use him a bit this season.

Yeah I heard the thunder, crazy :lol:

Just back from the match.

Juanma touched the ball about 10 times in 45 minutes but took his goal really well.

Davis controlled the game from start to finish but still can't hit a decent set piece.

McCulloch showed some nice touches and had a good game.

Healy should be no more than 4th choice striker. Did well for Naismith's goal though.

Kane Hemmings looks like a real good player. Some lovely touches and took his goal brilliantly.

Jesus Christ, you seeing it now :ohmy:

the thunder's gotten 10x louder and its absolutely pissing it down !

cant remember it being as bad as this

Jesus Christ, you seeing it now :ohmy:

the thunder's gotten 10x louder and its absolutely pissing it down !

cant remember it being as bad as this

I jumped about 10 feet, one of those rumbles was fucking deafening.

just seen the highlights and looked like we scored a few nice goals . ortiz took his well , very composed . nice pass from healy a a good finish from naisy for the second , good strong bustling centre forward play from young hemmings to giv jela a tap in and a great first touch and very assured finish from the young man for the fourth .

a little dissapointing to concede yet again , but we all know that the defense needs strenghtened so overall id say its been a good day .

on a sidenote , can anyone confirm if boughy will be fit for the hearts game ? if cuellar signs , he still wont be fit for a period of time and imo boughy starting against hearts could have a huge influence on the game . my confidence would take a huge knock if we are forced to start with weir and broadfoot .

Brilliant.

Billy Boys, Glasgow Rangers champions, No Pope of Rome, UDR4, The Sash, King Billy's on the wall... You name it :crabflute:

Was that the home fans and the Rangers fans just joined in? :P

Who were the flute band they looked pretty good

Was that the home fans and the Rangers fans just joined in? :P

Who were the flute band they looked pretty good

:lol:

There must have been about 4 Linfield songs sung.

They were called Miller Memorial flute band.

just seen the highlights and looked like we scored a few nice goals . ortiz took his well , very composed . nice pass from healy a a good finish from naisy for the second , good strong bustling centre forward play from young hemmings to giv jela a tap in and a great first touch and very assured finish from the young man for the fourth .

a little dissapointing to concede yet again , but we all know that the defense needs strenghtened so overall id say its been a good day .

on a sidenote , can anyone confirm if boughy will be fit for the hearts game ? if cuellar signs , he still wont be fit for a period of time and imo boughy starting against hearts could have a huge influence on the game . my confidence would take a huge knock if we are forced to start with weir and broadfoot .

Think Weir is suspended for Saturday.

McCoist interview on SSN there

Flute band BELTING out in the back ground :-))))))

Yasssss

Greeting face tims will not have liked that ...... GIRFUY scumbag fucks

That was a PR fucking disaster.. it gives them fucking scumbag's another fucking excuse to get up on their moral fucking high horse.

The clubs image needs all the help it can get at the moment and having our manager interviewed with a flute band in the background in no way helps.

I cant see Mr Whyte keeping this fixture over the next few years as it damages his investment.

Sky Sports comparing it to the 12th of July doesnt help either... No matter how fucking funny it was.

Anyways good run out for the lads and I got high hopes for young Hemmings, heres hoping he aint the next John Fleck.

That was a PR fucking disaster.. it gives them fucking scumbag's another fucking excuse to get up on their moral fucking high horse.

The clubs image needs all the help it can get at the moment and having our manager interviewed with a flute band in the background in no way helps.

I cant see Mr Whyte keeping this fixture over the next few years as it damages his investment.

Sky Sports comparing it to the 12th of July doesnt help either... No matter how fucking funny it was.

Anyways good run out for the lads and I got high hopes for young Hemmings, heres hoping he aint the next John Fleck.

Wtf do you want the club to do? Walk around in see you jimmy hats singing d,oh a deer?

It was Linfields home game, the flute band was not arranged by us and its our fucking country anway! There is nothing illegal about a flute band.